Ok so check it out!

D_Yotonne Yogurtcannon

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, last night I want out and had sex with four prostitutes in a day, three in a row.

I`m in Berlin, it`s legal here. So anyways. First girl I slept with... awful overpriced shitty stinky cunt, bad hand job, bad blowjob, impatient, and she didn`t enjoy it, she was a thai girl in a situation without her bath and soap tricks to help out her tiny pussy. She couldn`t get my whole dick inside her comfortably.
Second girl I slept with, average build, smallish, I asked her if I have a big dick. She said with a grin, "You have velly nice dick, what 25 centimeters?" I laughed and said, "no that`s ridiculous. More like 22 on a great day." she laughed and then said, "you know." Then when I was fucking her form behind and I started to cum and get into a full on throbbing erection I pumped and hit her cervix hard enough she yelped, jumped off, and started to jerk me instead of fucking. She liked me tho, she really came. I saw her giving a few blowjobs later, she did not look as happy.

Then the next girl was a bigger girl. Really pretty face and HUGE ass. She could take it no problem, not even a stress, just felt good, although I only got completely hard in her face not in her pussy, and could only get maybe a quarter of my dick into her mouth, but we did fuck really well she and I. I asked her if I have a big dick, she said, "It`s perfect, not too big not too small." I did hit her cervix but only lightly and I didn`t pound her, but I was starting to get tired and didn`t get completely hard. She really liked it too.

These girls at this brothelm Artemis are taught how to breath themselves into their orgasms, and you can feel the motto behind how they fuck is to make themselves feel good too, to go for their own cum as well. Which is nice, the thai girls just fuck you and don`t care about their own orgasms, which turns me off.

Then after the big girl I went downstairs to take a shower and relax my thighs. THe showers are public and one of the girls walking thorugh stared at me. As a 27 year old man standing next to geezers with money and dickl size both being a foregone conclusions I look pretty hot. This girl staring was the hottest by far, I had already cum three times with women yesterday and maybe four times by myself, so I was tired. But she came over, grabbed me, and asked me if I`m Italian. I laughed and told her no. Then we went to one of the rooms and she started to jerk me off. Now this girl knew what she was doing. She did the Janet Mason with Wendell style hand job. Gripping the base. She was way hot for it too, smelling and licking my dick and really getting into it, spitting on it and making it all greasy and stuff. The veins were popping and the head was bright purple, but it wasn`t hard... she started to get frustrated. I told her I had already slept with two girls. I put my half hard dick in her, which is a nice thick floppy seven inches, and she liked it, her pussy was squeezing nicely, but I could tell she wanted a HARD dick. not a kinda big floppy one, despite herself she breathed into an orgasm, about three quarters of the way to her cum she pulled off and masturbated for me and asked me to cum on her chest. She came while lying there masturbating and I didn`t. Then she changed her mind and got up and asked to watch me cum instead. In a muscle drained I`ve been awake 28 hours, already fucked a bunch, and my dick feels like a weird piece of bright red floppy meat attached to my body without nerve endings orgasm I seized, quaked, and cried out. She gasped and giggled a little and I shot no more cum. I had cum so many times there was no more to give. She was surprised there was no cum....
Then we sat in the lounge and I massaged her feet.
side notes.
I watched the other girls giving the other dudes head and yes, of what I saw, I was the biggest in the room.
great times.