Ok so cum tastes terrible....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by SammyQ, Feb 11, 2007.

1. SammyQ

SammyQ New Member

Albums:
    So last night i was masturbating, and i decided to eat my own cum. I figured, i wanna see what all the girls taste. So i roll backward so the head of my dick is in my mouth, and i cum. I can honestly say, it was one of the worst tasting things i have ever tasted. I've licked my cum before but i guess i've never really gotten the full effect of it alll going into my mouth.

It was not good. I mean, i figured itd taste milky or something.
    I feel bad now for my girlfriend/all the other girls becuase i ususally love it when a girl swallows my cum. (of course this won't stop me from doing it)

Is there any way to make it taste better? Because wow, how do you girls/guys stand it?!

2. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:

Well what the heck have you been eating? besides the cum I mean LOL-
    some tastes really good- some truly is awful, and to be honest, the worst i ever tasted was a guy who smoked a lot of pot. I nearly heaved.

3. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Stay away from eating dark greens such as asparagus, broccoli, etc.. Eat fruits such as pineapple, peaches, pears, and apples. Drink sweet fruit juices, also. Try tasteing it yourself before the next g/f does.

4. No_Strings

Gold Member

pretty much dead-on, sweet fruits and juices should do the trick, asparagus is a NO-NO

5. ruffboy

Gold Member

crap...... why did i just down that asparagus & collard veggie monte cristo with a side of V8.......

6. No_Strings

Gold Member

cruel intentions? :tongue:

7. ruffboy

Gold Member

masochism apparently, as i find myself alone this week :wink:

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I've only experienced the taste of cum after a man has eaten asparagus once, it's vile beyond imagination, made me retch and my eyes water, he was mortified. Cum doesn't taste great but it's not just the taste that's a factor, it's the nature of what it is, and it's not really that bad. I wouldn't want to drink a cup of it but a mouthful is manageable. I would like to know why some people say it has a salty taste, I've never experienced salty tasting cum, it's got a slightly bitter taste with a battery acid aftertang. And personally I don't like sweet cum, cum is cum it's not fruit.

9. dostoy

dostoy New Member

Someone always says to eat pineapple to make your cum taste sweet. I hear it so often I'm beginning to feel a creepy conspiracy theory working its way into the world. Maybe Standard Fruit, Dole, or Delmonte exec's have gotten together to up sales or something. We should ask the Hawaiain in the house if they are on the inside on this.

:)

10. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I don't dislike the taste so much as the texture. Kudos to any girls out there who like to swallow...

11. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I love to swallow...there's something very intimate about swallowing a man's essence. For me, sucking a man's cock (and swallowing his cum) is more intimate even than fucking him. Just my own feelings.

Having said that, I know I've posted before in other threads at least once about the taste of cum. It's definitely an acquired taste, and as SpoiledPrincess said, cum is cum it's not fruit LOL. What an astute statement. If it were supposed to taste like banana pudding, it would. And if you're expecting banana pudding, you're in for one hell of a shock.

At this moment, I'm eating some very aged, sharp imported holland cheese and drinking Merlot. I'm so addicted to cheese that some people might think I need to go to Cheese Anonymous or something. Good cheese to me is nearly orgasmic. Not that cheese is a substitute for sex by any means. But it's pretty damned good.

Anyway, my ex couldn't stand the cheeses I like. He referred to all of my favorites as "Stinky Cheese." He also didn't like the taste of his own cum...so maybe I could take a poll...do people who like the taste of cum also favor stinky cheese?

Just kidding. My point is, it's an acquired taste, and not everyone is going to like it. I love it, because I associate it with a man, his cock, his pleasure...so many things...that to me, it's like the nectar of the gods.

Almost as good as holland cheese.... :tongue:

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Its what you eat that effects the cum. Change your diet. Drink more water and stay away from drugs. :cool: :smile:

13. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

As everyone has said, what you eat affects the taste. Pineapple for sweetness.

14. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    The importance and impact of that one suggestion simply cannot be overstated. Our entire physiology is based on water, and very few of us drink enough of it.

15. BremerChick

BremerChick New Member

Albums:
    Chocolate

16. Principessa

Gold Member

In my expereience, pre-cum has a pleasantly salty taste that bears no resemblance to the actual ejaculate flavor; which does taste terrible. That's actually the reason I learned to deep throat; when he cums it's no where near my taste buds. :05: :flirt:

As a non-smoker and asthmatic, I have to say their cum tastes the worst. The only thing worse than cigarette cum is cigar cum. Nicotine must concentrate in the semen so that it just gets rank and makes me want to hurl. :tongue:

njqt466

17. spaceyfan

spaceyfan Active Member

Honestly, I hate the taste of cum and usually tell the guy I'm giving a blow job to to let me know when he's gonna shoot, because I sure as hell don't like that stuff in my mouth. Maybe I just haven't tasted the best in my lifetime, but it's just too musty and...yuck...

I think it's just your own prerogative whether you want to swallow or not. There have been times I think I may be a little rude to tell the guy to let me know when he's cumming, but that's the just the way I do it, I suppose. I think it would be worse if he didn't and my gag reflex kicked in (which it would) - or even worse than that, I would spit it out (which, honestly, I did once to a guy and he WAS a tad bit insulted! Eeek.)

I've tasted my own before and I echo everyone else on here - it depends on what you eat. I eat a lot of sweet stuff and drink a TON of water (for health reasons, not so my cum tastes good!), so mine usually takes okay but I only have tasted a teeny bit of it. Interesting thread here...

18. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Sometimes it's good, and sometimes it's bad. I think my cum tastes best after eating good meats, a little sugar and some spices. For example, I had a large philly cheesesteak with hot sauce and pickles, a chicken wrap with onions, cucumbers, and ranch dressing, and drank loads of raspberry iced tea, and my cum was kind of buttery and sweet tasting. Other times it can be quite rank, but apparently still not as bad as other guys according to my girlfriend who happens a blowjob, penis, and precum connoisseur.

19. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

The consensus seem to be to watch the diet. And lay off the battery acid.

Would a local application of condiments help? Not the spicy stuff, that might hurt.

20. Punisher

Punisher New Member

Albums:
    I drink a lot of pineapple juice, and OJ..
    have yet to have a single bad taste complaint. :) I enjoy salty foods, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted