Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Awww hawt you called me sexy.... i think i just made a little wet spot in my pants

I forgot to mention checked your vid on atomic men dude your like 100 times hotter live than you are in your pictures

I tried searching for you on twitter but couldn't find you http://Twitter.com/OCMuscleJock ??

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok folks... 2 days left!! PLEASE go vote for me if you haven't. :) Again, the main prize/trip is the same weekend as my 12 yr anniversary to my partner...It would be AWESOME to be able to take him somewhere nice for a change instead of him taking me. I have a feeling the guy in first may get disqualified ..but just in case...pls vote for me!!!

All you have to do..is click this link.. Hottest Male Body Top 10 Contestants .. and then Scroll to OCJock..click vote...enter info...and then check your email inbox and click the verify vote link. No need to join any site and no spam mails after!

Thanks again and tell your friends... I'm 109 votes behind!!

Thanks again!!!

OC

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK!! DRAMA!! the website was overloaded yesterday and all the votes that people had said they voted..and didnt get confimation emails did NOT go thru... Pls vote again and if you haven't PLEASE vote again for me :) OCJOCK on there... currently in 2nd place and need LOTS of votes to win this!!! Help me win so I can take my partner on a great Anniversary trip! :) thanks...*trip/prize is the same weekend as our 12 yr anniversary*

here's the link again... Hottest Male Body Top 10 Contestants just scroll down to OCJock..click vote .. enter info...and go to your email inbox to confirm the vote...

Thanks again!!! You all ROCK!!!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOOO c'mon people I'm catching up big time!!! 193 to 259... Help me pass the guy!!! I need all the help I can get!! All you have to do is follow this link... click vote under me *ocjock* and then fill in the box. Once you enter it...go to your email and click the confirm link they send you in the email!! you can vote more than once...and from as many emails as you want :)

Thanks again for all your help!!! you all ROCK!!!

Hottest Male Body Top 10 Contestants

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WOOO c'mon people I'm catching up big time!!! 193 to 259... Help me pass the guy!!! I need all the help I can get!! All you have to do is follow this link... click vote under me *ocjock* and then fill in the box. Once you enter it...go to your email and click the confirm link they send you in the email!! you can vote more than once...and from as many emails as you want :)

Thanks again for all your help!!! you all ROCK!!!

Hottest Male Body Top 10 Contestants

I voted for you with all 3 of my email addresses. For anyone else it's simple. click on "vote" under his avatar. Put in your e-mail address. No name needed, it's optional. Leave it out especially if you want to vote more than one e-mail account. Then you have to click on each email received to validate them.

Good Luck OCMJ.