ok, so how many women really like big ones?

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nearly all of you women here do, but how many of your friends do? Would you say it is an uncommon interest?
And, what would you say the reason for your interest is? Anatomical (big vagina)?
Some other reason? Did big dicks somehow get paired with some pleasurable stimulus in your mind when young?
It's obvious to anyone here that this site attracts more gay men than it does women....but I'm straight, and curious about girls who like guys like me (if it is not too egotistical to assume I belong here)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for most?
it's a fascination.
they want to see a big one. maybe try it once.
but after they'll whine to their girlpals that it was too big to really let go and that they were sore after.

i once dated a guy who was seriously 10'' of massive girth.
never once shagged. it was just too big.
he was 24 and still a virgin.
sad really.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rather uncommon - most women like to see, not necessarily experience a very large phallus. As one woman friend told me, "I don't want anything over 8" - too big to be comfortable."

As for my preference - both past experience, 9" x 7", and because I have wide hips and am big vaginally (not loose - I was a dancer and still have excellent muscle tone, can squeeze a phallus with my vaginal muscles), I am not satisfied with little and like big - so both reminiscence and anatomical for me.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
None of the women I know like big ones, and I've asked a fair amount of my friends.

Big dicks got paired with pleasure for me when I experienced sex with one. And just one, I haven't encountered a multitude of big cocks. All the other men I've been with were average.

Last edited:

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of the women I know like big ones, and I've asked a fair amount of my friends.

Big dicks got paired with pleasure for me when I experienced sex with one. And just one, I haven't encountered a multitude of big cock. All the other men I've been with were average.

according to the lifestyles study, I'm about 1 in 20 when it comes to girth.
Get ripped one night at a crowded bar, slut out, and you could find one as thick as me.

Of course, your reputation migh be beyond repair....20 guys in one night, lol, just teasing

Last edited:

laffitte

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think most women like the idea of a big one. Like to talk about them. Look at them. Touch them. Play with them. Even give them a little lick or even a suck. Tell their friends all about them and how big it is.

But I don't think they like big ones inside them. Most certainly they don't like them right up inside them. Definitely not right up inside them for a long time.

In my experience a large penis has put more women off than it has encouraged. An awful lot more.

I was once told ever so nicely "No woman would want "that" everynight".

Last edited:
Media
for most?
it's a fascination.
they want to see a big one. maybe try it once.
but after they'll whine to their girlpals that it was too big to really let go and that they were sore after.

i once dated a guy who was seriously 10'' of massive girth.
never once shagged. it was just too big.
he was 24 and still a virgin.
sad really.

Well spake and QFT!

P

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
according to the lifestyles study, I'm about 1 in 20 when it comes to girth.
Get ripped one night at a crowded bar, slut out, and you could find one as thick as me.

Of course, your reputation migh be beyond repair....20 guys in one night, lol, just teasing

Actually, I am monogamous. And still with the large man.
In addition, I'm kinda a length over girth girl. I still like it a bit thicker than average, but what matters most to me is enough length to hit the cul-de-sac.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So it is an eye candy thing for girls!

(and good lord, man, get a dictionary, spake isn't a word)
spake is a real word, dork.

no, not eye candy.
it's more like...you know how when you were kids and you saw a really, REALLY fat guy? and you'd not be able to stop staring, and you'd be 'omg!'ing to your pals & giggling?

Last edited:

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
spake is a real word, dork.

no, not eye candy.
it's more like...you know how when you were kids and you saw a really, RALLY fat guy? and you'd not be able to stop staring, and you'd be 'omg!'ing to your pals & giggling?

I feel I know you....are you someone I have met elsewhere that I hate?