Ok, So I admit I'm jealous...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by shyguy1985, Nov 13, 2010.

1. shyguy1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ...Yep, there I said it I'm jealous of loads of the men on this website. Is it the number of well endowed men? no it isnt, I think I hold my own in that department no problem.

What, I'm jealous of is - alot of the men around here have fantastic bodies to go with their big cocks. Hardly any body fat, clear, defined abdominals, great pectorals and very cut arms.

I've posted an album of my body - I'm not exactly out of shape, nor fat or anything like that (...as you can see for yourselves...) however, what with not being the shape I used to be - and a Holiday coming up in the new year I wanted to improve my body.

In an ideal world - I'd love to pretty much end up with a nice flat stomach, bigger arms and actually some pecs!

What sort of exercise routine/diets do some of the LPSG members partake in, in order to achieve and maintain the physical appearance they have.

Any comments etc more than welcome.

Attached photo for non gold members

Attached Files:

2. erratic

Gold Member

There are actually a lot of threads about weight gain and whatnot, if you want to do the digging to find them.

Everyone has their own workout routine, but don't forget about protein! If you want more muscle you have to be eating enough protein for gain - up to twice what you'd normally eat. Also, don't be surprised if you gain a bit of heft while you gain muscle. Try not to eat lots of sugar and salt, and you should be able to cut the (relatively minor) bulk when you're up to a size you want.

3. B_kracker

B_kracker New Member

nothing wrong with you buddy..I enjoy that hairy belly of yours

4. erratic

Gold Member

Yeah, I forgot to say that in my post. You look perfectly good, OP. Don't forget to be happy with what you've got.

5. alx

alx
    Gold Member

I think alot of guys feel the same, myself included. I've always battled with trying to add muscle and reduce my bf%.

Eat healthy,decease fat intake, increase your protein intake, train hard, get your sleep. You'll get there.

6. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I prefer your body fitness over one that is muscled and defined. I can understand that you aren't happy with your body, fair enough. Just don't think the rest of us hold the same values. To many here, you are the gold standard.

7. B_prettyswinggirl

B_prettyswinggirl New Member

There is not a thing wrong with your body. If you want to bulk up for you, then follow the advise given. I actually prefer your body type personally. That slight indentation at your hip, sigh...and I see nothing wrong with your chest and arms either. Just a girls opinion for you...

8. D_Carson Weeniewagger

I recommend scooby1961's exercise videos on youtube YouTube - scooby1961's Channel. Great exercises and info about nutrition, theres also a lot of exercises you can do at home if you dont get time to go to the gym.

9. curioustitan

curioustitan Member

Gotta agree with everyone here. Your stomach is flat enough. I'm sensing that what you're after is an oiled up/Adonis look.
    Again, to re-iterate many of the other posts, a bit of a protein intake and some weight training is just the ticket. Definition should come easily enough for you as i don't see much body fat going on.
    Try to be content with the body you have and 'inspire' to improve rather than criticize yourself and you should get there just fine.
    Remember... 'first, do no harm'.

10. jump_start

jump_start Member

Albums:
    You beat me to it. My sentiments exactly. The OP is definitely the "gold standard" in my eyes.

OP: your build is perfect, in my opinion. If you're not happy with it, you can change it. There's lots of good advice in this thread.

11. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

i just been just using 20pound dumbbells
    ahh beginners gains :biggrin1:
    I need to upload some flexed shots it's very noticeable to me

12. bored2009

bored2009 Member

Albums:
    I think you look fine. I love your hairy tummy!

13. zaragoza

Gold Member

Looks pretty good to me.

14. D_Otis Elevatornuts

D_Otis Elevatornuts New Member

SO! at least you have a big cock!

15. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    x2

16. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    Beautifully sculpted bodies take a LOT of hard work. If you spend 1 hour a day, 6 days/week, on a planned work out routine, you will see improved results every month....take pictures, it helps you visually realize your progress.
    I recommend "Body for Life" by Bill Phillips. It's a book outlining 'How to' diet and exercise advice. Follow it (or any other sensible routine) religiously without reservation, and you will succeed. Any sensible diet and exercise routine requires 2 things for success, commitment and persistence.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You have a beautiful body (and a nice big cock ;) I love lean, slim, white guys with big dicks.....very hot. Anyhow, your goal should be to achieve the healthiest version of your body type. It's about improving your health. If you improve the health of your body, you will improve its appearance. Remember, it's a lifestyle change, not a quick fix. Commitment and persistence.

#16 buddy629, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  17. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    A lot of dudes with over-worked gym bodies are not content with their bods, either. And some very well-endowed boys out there don't think they're "big enough".

You look great as you are - very fit and healthy.

I have a more muscular body by nature, but never ever go to the gym. Having a sixpack and being real muscular is not something I want for myself. A healthy, natural look for my build is all I'm after (btw, I jog, do push-ups and eat healthily, but that's it).

I'm content with me, and so should you with you.:wink::smile:

#17 bigbull29, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  18. wallabie434

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    dude, you look great. don't worry about needing to turn into a muscle stud- your build fits your body really well.

if you do want to get a bit more defined and lose a bit of the belly padding, i'd recommend swimming. i used to swim twice a week for about 90 minutes a time, and after 3 months i was in fantastic shape. if you combined that with some lifting, you should build some muscle too.

19. thebuck

thebuck Active Member

Albums:
    I guess I'm not alone in once again stating that you look fine. Ok so you're not built like what you want but the rest of us think you look perfectly hot. Very hot if you ask me.

20. jonluke6ft2

jonluke6ft2 New Member

There is nothing wrong with your body. It is YOUR body. Our society has went to hell thinking everone should look the same way. It is the indivudual beauty of YOUR body that makes you well...you. Nothing and Noone is perfect. Enjoy what god gave you.

Draft saved Draft deleted