Ok, So I admit I'm jealous...

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I will echo everyone else in saying you have an amazing, well-toned body! I would love for mine to look that hot! But I understand where you are coming from with all the folks around here who not only have the big dicks but the super muscular bodies to go with them. I get insecure about that too.

D

deleted15807

It's really not very hard. Join a gym and work out each body part at least twice a week. A workout can be as short as 30-40 minutes a time. Once you you start you can start seeing the results in just a few weeks.

shyguy1985

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is not a thing wrong with your body. If you want to bulk up for you, then follow the advise given. I actually prefer your body type personally. That slight indentation at your hip, sigh...and I see nothing wrong with your chest and arms either. Just a girls opinion for you...

The indentations at my hips are odd.

I look down or look in the mirror and I cant see them, they dont seem to be there but always turn up (and look fucking great!) in picture form.

You have to remember, in the pictures my body (in particular my stomach) is tensed and im holding my breath.

When I look down it looks like I have a beer belly. I dont...but because my upper body is so small and all my body fat literally goes to my stomach is looks out of proportion.

Thanks for the advice guys, I'm not a member of a gym yet - been threatening to join for months now. No point now as Christmas Pressure means I'll be working from now until Christmas, 7 days a week, 12 hours a day probably. New year, new start! just like every other bugger I expect.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I look down it looks like I have a beer belly. I dont...but because my upper body is so small and all my body fat literally goes to my stomach is looks out of proportion.

Oh man, I'm exactly the same way. I think I have this bizarro beer belly - but I'm the only one who can see it. When I ask other people about it they all go "wtf are you talking about?" Then I look at myself in pictures and they're right - it's not there. I just had a small upper chest.

The gym wasn't going to fit in to my schedule, so I got some weights from a friend who had given up and kept them under my living room couch. A regular, home-based workout routine and a bit more protein in my diet have done wonders for my health. So don't think you have to join a gym :)

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I grew up very skinny and hating myself because of it. I did a lot of stupid unhealthy things to try and change my appearance. You are the one that has to be happy with how your body looks. You know what you want and have the determination to attain it. The first couple of times at the gym can be intimidating but you will get over that. The big guys are usually nicer than you might expect. They will even give you helpful hints if you ask. You may even find the gym addicting once you start seeing the changes. All men are not created equally, you may not have the genetics to grow huge muscles but working out regularly will definitely change your body. If you don't have time for the gym right now, then start by getting the diet part right. I don't mean eating less, I mean eating right. Cut the sugary sodas and junk food. Drink more water and eat more fruits, vegetables and proteins. Once you lower your body fat, you may be surprised by the nice abs that appear. It takes time and committment, it's up to you.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey ShyGuy:

You have a nice body to start with, but like all of us, you can make a good thing better. I joined a gym a month ago after my previous membership lapsed a few years back. Even though I've been an active cyclist, we need the upper body workout, too. It's already made a difference. If you join a gym, they'll work with you to set you up with a routine. As you go along, raise the weights when the exercises get too easy. Cross train with some kind of cardio as well. It will make a difference for you, especially if you put forth a serious effort.