Ok so theres this "straight guy"

BrownboyNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's same to assume that the "straight" boy in question doesn't know that Brownboy is bi/gay, so I think playful straight-gay boy flirting isn't exactly an option.

He's clearly curious and obviously has something for you. You could let him know you have an interest in guys and see where that leads, or you could simply start [slowly] getting more touchy-feely with him. Rememba, tread lightly.
I recently came out to him when he asked me if i liked this girl in my cast and he seemed happy for me and he hugged me but you made a good point if he does think im straight then it wasnt straight- gay boy flirting and I havent seen him since i came out to him which was 2 days ago. I'm curious to see how things change know that he knows

BrownboyNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If he can dish it out, he better be able to take it.

But, yeah, make sure you can take care of yourself if there is a scuffle.
I'm not the type to make the first move on a guy especially a straight guy unless he clearly indicates his intentions, but if a situation like that did arise I can deffinetly handle my self

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm not the type to make the first move on a guy especially a straight guy unless he clearly indicates his intentions, but if a situation like that did arise I can deffinetly handle my self
Right on. The next time the dude grabs your pecs and rubs up against you, return the favor! :woot:

D

deleted135966

He is into you...i went through many situations such as this in my work and school life i was always confused because these guys were masculine and supposedly straight. a guy not interested in a guy would not do this ..believe me . next time he grabs your pecs ask him if he wants to lick them ...and next time he asks you to go into the closet with him say okay lets go--call his bluff..put the ball in his court, if you are not into him just flat out tell him that your are not interested in him and to stop touching you or you would take appropriate action.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he is winding you up. Probably not in a malicious way so bst not to speculate about his inentions as he no doubt has none; just lighten up and enjoy thr banter and teasing.

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I
Whats your diagnosis Doc

I don't know many 100% straight guys. He could be playing but it is very true that behind a game or a joke there's something real.
He is attracted to you and this is obvious. He could be just curious...but curious means he wouldn't dislike having a bite of you ;-).
My advice is to go along with his wishes and maybe slightly provoke him.
If he tells you about going into the closet,just tell him: "Ok,let's go then!". And see what is his reaction.
Let us know and good luck!;-)

A

AM_092

if he knows you're gay/bi, just ask him! it could be that he's interested in you, or he's just a real straight guy...

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is into you...i went through many situations such as this in my work and school life i was always confused because these guys were masculine and supposedly straight. a guy not interested in a guy would not do this ..believe me . next time he grabs your pecs ask him if he wants to lick them ...and next time he asks you to go into the closet with him say okay lets go--call his bluff..put the ball in his court, if you are not into him just flat out tell him that your are not interested in him and to stop touching you or you would take appropriate action.

Absolutely. Until now he has been the aggressor and you've been mostly passive. Now you need to match his repartees with your own. And when he grabs your pecs, flex them and say "You like that?" Same with your butt.

There is a type of str8 guy who uses humor to come on to other guys. If he gets rebuffed, he can always claim he was just joking. I think that's who this guy is.

BrownboyNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll deffinetly keep you guys posted

I dont really want him but when he touches me i do get hard *sigh. He doesn't really have pecs but i can pinch his nipples lets seem what happens when i tease back i see him again tomorrow

BrownboyNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol I saw him yesterday and he hugged me from the back very inappropriatley( i felt his junk pressing up on my ass) then I rolled my eyes and walk away later i see him out side during the luch break and he puts his arm around my waist and walks with me but he smiles likes a joke ( straight guys and their weird jokes) so that firl i metioned before that likes him comes in and says " hey he's mine" (half joking half serious) so i back off for an hour then i see him backstage so i sat on his lap I could feel him getting hard then i got up and left.

So now I teased him and he teased me and im just as confused as I was before and im starting to feel bad for this girl that likes him

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would tell him something along the lines of, "You know, sooner or later you're gonna have stop talking the talk and start walking the walk." And then see how he reacts.