Ok tell me if this is a good idea ^_^

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Alrighty, so I have been talking to this girl for a while. She says she wants to get a day where she has the whole day to do nothing and spend that time with me. She says she wants to have sex and she hopes I'm good lol. I think the plan is to pretty much chill at her place, watch movies, have sex, she wants to cook I guess, hopefully more sex and just cuddle and watch movies. Thats pretty much what I would love to do, I like to chill and just be close with my girl, and she says that exactly how she is so we like match and stuff lolz ^_^.

I figure I'll say what I want to try to do (for the sex part obviously, i cant cook too well yet :(. ), and any ladies out there give me some tips on how not to be a fool or something.

So heres how I see it going, we start off kissing and such. I think I'm a good kisser actually, well I think I'm a very good kisser, but I could be wrong. Anyways, we kiss and make out. I'll start feeling her up, squeezing and rubbing/massaging pretty much any part of her body (i like boobs, butt, hips, stomach, back, legs, hmmm, i want to touch everything! lol. Anyways, I want to get on top of her, while kissing long and slow, and just running my hands over her. I know how to dry hump, I think thats a good idea, it will get her wet and stuff right? I can start to finger her thru her pants or w/e she is wearing, kiss her, put her hands on my cock and stuff.

Do that for a while, eventually clothes will come off, (i hope!) At this point I can touch her skin and do pretty much what i was doing before but with clothes off! Much better right? Ill suck her nipples or bite them if she likes that.

Ok, I'm not sure how to transition, but eventually i want to give her oral. I have only done oral like twice, lol. But I think Ill pretty much make out with her pussy kinda like her mouth. But ill suck gently on her clit, and kiss and rub her vulva or w/e its called with my lips and lick her also. Also I will try to push my tongue inside her pussy I think girls like that lol. After a bit of that, I'll stick my finger in there and slowly rub her g-spot while doing what I was doing before. (i know very well where the g-spot is, my last girlfriend loved for me to finger her and she would flip out while i did it, it was great fun!). But for this girl I dont want to straight up finger her and make her cum before I have sex with her, Or should I? Should I make her come orally before we sex or no? The only reason I say no is i figured I could like, ramp it up, if that makes sense. Just like get her hotter and hotter, and when we finally have sex it will be better that if I hadnt done these things. I figure if i make her come orally then we sex, then it wont be as good.

After some oral, and playing ill ask her if she is ready! If yes, then I'm not sure what to do. Should I do missionary? I figured I would do that, while kissing her and holding her hips tight and just fucking her really slowly. Like pull my cock out as far as I can and slowly push it in while flexing it to make it a lil bigger ya know? Since its my first time in a long time I'll probably cum really fast, but thats ok, because i know i can pretty much take off the condom, squeeze out the remaining come, put on a new condom and get hard again before I lose my boner. After that I should be fine to last for a while.

Does anybody have tips on positions where we can kiss alot other than missionary? I want it to be sensual, and I want our bodies to be together and us to kiss alot, I really love that Idea and when I told her that she said thats exactly how she likes it too.

So I'm not sure when to varry up the speed or rhythm or whatever, but I know i have to listen to her sounds and respond to that, if she is moaning more and making more cute noises ill keep doing what I'm doing. if it does not look like shes having much fun Ill change it up a bit, like go faster or maybe change position (I need tips on intimate positions!)

I have a bunch of ideas for stuff but I don;t know what already works, so I don't wanna look stupid trying to do something thats hard to do or cant even be done without alot of difficulty.

So yea...what do you think? Will I make her night? I hope so!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Don't be an ass all your life jack.

But having such a detailed gameplan for sex does strike me as a little OTT. It's great that you're fantasising about it and stuff but you need to remember that she's going to be an active participant too. You can't plan for it like that because it may not go that way and then you'll be all like 'what the fuck do I do now? this wasn't in the plan!'.

Play it by ear - it's cool that you've talked about it and like the same stuff, but chill off on the a, b, c and just do what feels right when you get there.

To answer one question - I don't see a problem with making her cum from oral sex before fucking. It's likely to make her all the more ready for penetrative sex.

Kissing is good with her on top too - you can kiss when you're behind her (doggy) if she kneels up and turns towards you. That's something I enjoy a lot - especially as kneeling up and back on to his cock feels good and he can play with my pussy and tits easily too.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you need to remember that she's going to be an active participant too.

QFT.

I made this same mistake when I was 18 or 19...fascinated with my newfound knowledge of women's bodies and taking the view of my partner as an instrument to be played. Sure it works for most girls who are similarly inexperienced around that age (and even some of the older ones as well), but the problem is it doesn't incorporate you into the action. You're just taking the role of a button pusher...maybe a highly dextrous and intuitive button pusher, but an easily interchangeable element all the same. You get bored quickly. At least I did.

So, spend a little time thinking about what you'd like her to do for you, too. It's that give-and-take that makes sex with a partner interesting for more than a few encounters.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Hey thanks! Hmm, so I don't really get the "shes an active participant too" thing. I'm guessing you mean I have to let her do what she wants too? Cuz of course i would let her do w/e she wants! lol.

I know I can't think of it as a grocery list of things to do in order, I guess i just want a general idea of what I want to do. I don't think Ill freeze, ill flow with the motion or w/e lol.

MB that position sounds hot too :)

As for your comment hazel, I wonder if she would let me tittyfuck her? lol I don't know what I would want her to do for me, maybe suck my cock, other than that I'm just happy I could get laid lol. What other things are there she could do for me?

Edit: Hey MB, for that position you said, where she turns back so we can kiss, would she like, put her arm around my neck as if she was backing up a car to make it easier?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But having such a detailed gameplan for sex does strike me as a little OTT. It's great that you're fantasising about it and stuff but you need to remember that she's going to be an active participant too. You can't plan for it like that because it may not go that way and then you'll be all like 'what the fuck do I do now? this wasn't in the plan!'.
The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. :tongue:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Edit: Hey MB, for that position you said, where she turns back so we can kiss, would she like, put her arm around my neck as if she was backing up a car to make it easier?

LOL - nice imagry :biggrin1:

Yeah - that can work. My man is a lot taller than me so I can put my head back on his shoulder and he can lean over and kiss me without losing 'contact' elsewhere :wink: She'll need to arch her back so her butt is pushed back and up towards you.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, man, I think you are getting ahead of yourself with all the things you want to do. You need to take your time. It seems like you are building up all these things you want to do that you will probably rush things. If you are calm and take things slow, then she will probably let you know when to move things along.
So heres how I see it going, we start off kissing and such. I think I'm a good kisser actually, well I think I'm a very good kisser, but I could be wrong. Anyways, we kiss and make out. I'll start feeling her up, squeezing and rubbing/massaging pretty much any part of her body (i like boobs, butt, hips, stomach, back, legs, hmmm, i want to touch everything! lol. Anyways, I want to get on top of her, while kissing long and slow, and just running my hands over her. I know how to dry hump, I think thats a good idea, it will get her wet and stuff right? I can start to finger her thru her pants or w/e she is wearing, kiss her, put her hands on my cock and stuff.
OK, kissing softly is good. Keep things above the waist for the time being. After kissing her lips, gently kiss her cheeks and jawbone and move to her neck and ear. You can whisper in her ear at this point also. Stop and talk to her and tell her how much you like her, how beautiful she is or how she smells great. Don't do too much squeezing at this point. Keep your hands on the upper body, back and breasts if she allows that. Don't get too rough. Just gently press and lightly squeeze them. You need to gauge how she reacts to it, and it doesn't take much to feel good for her. Don't even thing about going below her waist at this point or getting you below your waist.

Do that for a while, eventually clothes will come off, (i hope!) At this point I can touch her skin and do pretty much what i was doing before but with clothes off! Much better right? Ill suck her nipples or bite them if she likes that.
If she is liking the kissing her lips/neck and touching of her breasts, then move you hands under her shirt. If she allows that then you most likely can get her shirt off. (She will let you.) Just concentrate on sucking on her nipples, not biting. And don't squeeze her breast hard. Judge how she likes the sucking. You don't need to do too much the first time. Stop sometimes and kiss her lips and neck again, but you can keep you hands on her breasts as you do this.

Ok, I'm not sure how to transition, but eventually i want to give her oral. I have only done oral like twice, lol. But I think Ill pretty much make out with her pussy kinda like her mouth. But ill suck gently on her clit, and kiss and rub her vulva or w/e its called with my lips and lick her also. Also I will try to push my tongue inside her pussy I think girls like that lol. After a bit of that, I'll stick my finger in there and slowly rub her g-spot while doing what I was doing before. (i know very well where the g-spot is, my last girlfriend loved for me to finger her and she would flip out while i did it, it was great fun!). But for this girl I dont want to straight up finger her and make her cum before I have sex with her, Or should I?
There are two ways to move to oral. Either start with using your fingers down there, or just tell her you want to lick her pussy. The key is that once you suck on her breasts for a while and if she is enjoying that, then her clit will be throbbing at that point, just like a guy's hard cock throbs. Again, just like going slowing when you first started kissing, take you time on her pussy. Lick and kiss around her pussy before moving directly to it. Also gently touch her inner thighs with your fingers to get her used to the sensations. You want her to trust that you will be gentle, so you want to keep things slow. I mean don't try to rub or move to fast, build up slowly.

Whether you end up using your fingers or tongue, you want to eventually end up directly rubbing her clit. Forget about the fingering her vagina the first time. Forget about putting your tongue inside the first time. Just stick to the clit the first time. Start with very gently rubbing or licking the clit. If you use your finger, then make sure it is wet with her pussy juice.
Should I make her come orally before we sex or no? The only reason I say no is i figured I could like, ramp it up, if that makes sense. Just like get her hotter and hotter, and when we finally have sex it will be better that if I hadn't done these things. I figure if i make her come orally then we sex, then it wont be as good.
I think the best bet is to make her come orally before sex if she can. If she can't cum for some reason but still likes the oral, then do that for a while anyway. If a girl comes orally first, then the sex will usually be better. That's just how most women work.

Now, I said take things slowly, but all of this can happen pretty quickly. It's just that you want to proceed naturally. You want to be in control, like you know what you're doing.