OK THATS IT! PE journal starts now!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
layoff? I've only been doing PE seriously for about two weeks... and i guess no to the stamina cause i really don't know what they are... :rolleyes:

If you've only been doing PE for 2 weeks then it's not an accumulation of activity that's causing your erectile issues. It has to be that you're overworking your penis at each session. Decreasing intensity and focusing on cool downs will help.

Stamina work is VITAL to your PE success. You'll find an outline of several stamina exercises here.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you've only been doing PE for 2 weeks then it's not an accumulation of activity that's causing your erectile issues. It has to be that you're overworking your penis at each session. Decreasing intensity and focusing on cool downs will help.

Stamina work is VITAL to your PE success. You'll find an outline of several stamina exercises here.

oh? so should i be worried then? :confused:

Ooooooh kegals! I've been doing kegals for a while, but i just didn't know they have a name, when i can actually get it up i can lift a towel pretty easily:cool:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh? so should i be worried then? :confused:

Ooooooh kegals! I've been doing kegals for a while, but i just didn't know they have a name, when i can actually get it up i can lift a towel pretty easily:cool:

Not really worried so much as more cautious.

The exercise you've described is a "towel raise" :)

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I went lighter on the PE today followed by 10 minutes of light pumping (as followed by intrustions on box) and boy what a erection I had in the tube, ive never been so thick, but it fade really fast after the tube and pressure was removed... thats a bad sign isnt it? :frown1::ugh:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try laying off all PE related and heavy sexual activity for a few days so that you can fully recuperate. A short break can work wonders in situations like yours.