ok then...further guy/penis hygiene question

rugbydude

Just Browsing
Media
Beautiful downtown Cape Town in sunny South Africa
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...so then assuming that one of the favourite places to have a wank ("jerk" for our north american friends!) is in bed last thing at night, how many dudes get out of bed to wash up before going to sleep with "clean" hands?! And by the way folks, this is ONLY a question for informative purposes, not an admittance i enjoy sacrificing goats each solstice..!

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually just wipe and squeeze the head well to get most of the cum out and wiped away but no washing. If I jerk off during the day and use some KY then I'll go to the bathroom and wash it.

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
I don't jerk off in bed before bed. But if I haven't gotten off in a couple of days I get the libido wakeup call about 2:30 or 3 am where I am so horny I am just not going to go back to sleep. Usually accompanied by a sex dream so I'm in that half awake/half asleep reverie stage and I have a very gentle slow yank technique that you ordinarily wouldn't think would be enough to get off, but it starts to feel better and then better and then REALLY REALLY better and then you've got a bit of a mess. But I always sleep in at least a t-shirt and undies so I just sort of tuck it all back in and deal with it in the morning.

But, then, I don't think there's anything wrong with the smell of my cum. New pic in my gallery is a pic of the aftermath, about 5 hours later.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shoot into a triple layer of tissue paper (anything less and it soaks through) and throw it into the bin near my bed immediately.

No mess. It just takes a bit of planning beforehand. And a lot of Kleenex, of course. Err... any other brand of tissue paper will also do.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually just wipe hand and cock off really well with a towel or tissue. In the morning, I jump right into the shower and wash any residue off.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Since I shoot into a couple of layers of paper towel which I lay upon my abdomen, I just fold it up (I can't crumble it - ewwww, squishy!) and I use a still-dry portion of it to wipe off my glans. Then I fall asleep in the afterglow of the orgasm.

Snail trails on the sheets are a small price to pay for bedtime recreation. I take my shower in the morning.

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been wanking in bed just before I go to sleep just about every night for as long as I can remember. I usually just shoot on my chest and stomach and wipe up with a pair of underwear. If I am really excited or have been edging and I shoot on the pillows or it lands on the bed I will get a wet towel and some soap so it doesn't stain, but under normal circumstances I just wipe up and roll over.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I'm on my own or with someone else:
I never get up and wipe the sheets
I never get up and wash before sleeping
(only my hands if I am going to get snacks/drinks)
I never use paper towels, I hate them
Fresh towels often but sometimes a t shirt if it is closer

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
Since I shoot into a couple of layers of paper towel which I lay upon my abdomen, I just fold it up (I can't crumble it - ewwww, squishy!) and I use a still-dry portion of it to wipe off my glans. Then I fall asleep in the afterglow of the orgasm.

Snail trails on the sheets are a small price to pay for bedtime recreation. I take my shower in the morning.

Have you been spying on me, Pecker? How come your technique and mine bear such close similarity?

D_Nick_Nibbler

Experimental Member
Media
Usually cum on a t-shirt or underwear, or if on me, will wipe it off with either of these, then usually wipe head of my cock then roll over. Morning shower takes care of anything left over.

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I am away on my own in a hotel or somewhere, I normally start in the bed, then as I start edging I sit on the edge of the bed, normally having pre-empted the situation as a good excuse (although who needs one) for a good wank I have 4 or five tissues (courtesy of the management) - and shoot my load in them.

Clean up normally requires a few more tissues, then a trip to the bathroom with tissues in and to flush

If not too tied, a shower, which normally brings on another hardon - then a slow repeat of the same.

Then sleep.

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i do most of what you guys do...

get a tissue and shoot my loads there for easy cleanup
find a shirt where i can jack off
blankets is good too..lol
find my way to the bathroom and use soap or water to clean the mess
hmm,and i've tried shooting it in paper/plastic bags..(hahaha)..that's quite an easy one like using a tissue..lol

cinderian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was in my teens I used to jerk off into my socks. It was my fave whilst on vacation or when we had house guests visiting. I don't think my mother ever caught on to what I was doing.

Lately when I do jerk off I'm usually in a hurry. If I am naked in bed, I have the hope that I might shoot over my chest. Where the spunk lands doesn't really matter at that moment. I use my undershorts for the clean-up.

When I am really horny my underwear gets quite wet with precum which sometimes soaks into my levis. Having a wet spot in public just turns me on more.

Years ago, I knew a couple of guys that had a designated t-shirt for their cum rag. I borrowed it one evening and wore the t-shirt to a fetish party. It was covered with months of dried crusty cumshots. It was a another real sexual turn-on, very hot, and it had an unusually good smell.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I don't wash my hands when I masturbate before getting asleep, basically because i don't use them, as i rub against the mattress until orgasm.

Anyway the few times i masturbate in bed "traditionally" i wash my hands the following morning, in bed i wipe them with a napkin.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I've got an anteater foreskin and if I didn't bring a rag to bed, I just pinch the end and shoot off in my foreskin. Then I get up, still holding my foreskin tight, go to the sink and let it out. Then I wash my dick and hands.

D

deleted20132

I rarely do it in my bed during night, but when i do, i dont ash my hands afterwards, just wipe it to some old boxers, or something.