OK This Is Creepy

Midway into my sleep today, at 1:10am, I hear a voice in my head sounding an awful lot like my departed grandfather saying, "Jason! JASON!" and all of a sudden I feel like there's a need for me to be awake so I put on some clothes and go outside to get the dogs just in case it has something to do with them. It's really windy out. They're fine but I bring them indoors anyway.

So far, 18 minutes later, there's apparently nothing going on I need to be awake for. It's foreboding and unsettling.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've had dreams like that before. Involving my Mother Father and Sister all who were very big in my life. I don't think I've actually got out of bed but I have awakened crying. Most recently I had a dream with my sister that was VERY real and I was just a little uneasy when I woke.

I like the dreams it makes me feel like they are checking up on me. I also have this other little quirk about finding pennies. When you find a penny on the street, I think it was put there by someone close to you that is gone. It's great to think about them when it happens.

Kinda mushy, huh?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Had one creepy night not long ago. I went to bed early and woke up at 1am, but I thought it was 7am to get up for college. I was so tired that moment and really didn't felt good that I decided to send a textmessage to a friend, with who I ride to college, that I would go later. Went to bed, woke up at 3am and realised it was night, so I sended a text to my friend again and said I will ride with them in the morning. So weird and so intense!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Midway into my sleep today, at 1:10am, I hear a voice in my head sounding an awful lot like my departed grandfather saying, "Jason! JASON!" and all of a sudden I feel like there's a need for me to be awake so I put on some clothes and go outside to get the dogs just in case it has something to do with them. It's really windy out. They're fine but I bring them indoors anyway.

So far, 18 minutes later, there's apparently nothing going on I need to be awake for. It's foreboding and unsettling.

That is one way how the astrals (humans that have died and crossed over into the afterlife) communicate with the living. Through our dreams.

Read some James Van Praagh books. He breaks it down to you.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I have so me voices in my head from time to time--usually its just "you put coffee on", or "watch out"....usually they're kind of informative. None of this--stick the knife in her--business.

And I feel my house has ghosts, one dog, a child and my younger brother. Kind of weird to find someone asking about "the guy with the faded jeans", or "you have another dog?"

I've had dreams like that before. Involving my Mother Father and Sister all who were very big in my life. I don't think I've actually got out of bed but I have awakened crying. Most recently I had a dream with my sister that was VERY real and I was just a little uneasy when I woke.

I like the dreams it makes me feel like they are checking up on me. I also have this other little quirk about finding pennies. When you find a penny on the street, I think it was put there by someone close to you that is gone. It's great to think about them when it happens.

Kinda mushy, huh?

Mushy and sweet. I'm a sentimental person too. I understand. I've awakened crying too. It's very disturbing when you don't realize why.

Your dogs sleep outside in the winter? Burrrr.

They usually spend the day outside. Right now it's 38F so not terribly cold and they're loaded with fur anyway. If it gets too cold or there's rain or something, I'll leave/bring them inside. They always come in at night.

Had one creepy night not long ago. I went to bed early and woke up at 1am, but I thought it was 7am to get up for college. I was so tired that moment and really didn't felt good that I decided to send a textmessage to a friend, with who I ride to college, that I would go later. Went to bed, woke up at 3am and realised it was night, so I sended a text to my friend again and said I will ride with them in the morning. So weird and so intense!

That is odd. I don't think I've sleep-phoned/txtd/or emailed anyone.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hey, Jason....

If it helps you, I often get awoken by dreams and noises. Just tred carefully the next few hours. Sometimes, it means something... and sometimes, you waking up prevented something from happening, which means you won't see it happen.

Hey, Jason....

If it helps you, I often get awoken by dreams and noises. Just tred carefully the next few hours. Sometimes, it means something... and sometimes, you waking up prevented something from happening, which means you won't see it happen.

That's why I'm still awake now! Waiting for the other shoe to drop! :paranoid:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Kinda mushy, huh?
They're called pennies from heaven

OK, so far nothing awful has happened. I'm going to try getting some more sleep. Wish me luck.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sometimes hear my father call my name...and I look around halfway expecting to see him there...of course noone is ever there...

weird...:confused:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Doesn't sound like anything supernatural is afoot reaaly. I've had that happen to me before. I'm also curious why dogs were out that late while u were asleep and it was freezing cold last nite.
I've been 'shoved' awake before by things that ahppened in dreams and when I woke up it seemed real. The worst is when you have a nightmare and you wake up and yyy're in a kinda sleep stupor and you think it happened for real...not like you just dreamed it and woke up. Ack!

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Creepiest thing I've ever experienced was when I got into high school we moved into a new house. I had a bedroom in the basement and would occasionally wake up to see a dark human form standing over my bed. TALK ABOUT FREAKED OUT! I would wake up, see him standing there and my heart would be pounding out of my chest. My hand would creep over to the light and flick it on quick and "it" was always gone but it WAS THERE! Swear to God and I know I was awake because I'd be shaking in the bed. Didn't happen often - maybe 1/2 a dozen times a year with no pattern but it did keep happening all the time I lived there. I got less freaked out by it over time...and eventually I got to the point of being almost annoyed - "oh...you again?" I tried talking to it but it answered, never moved, never spoke, never was threatening - it just stood there until I turned a light on or went back to bed. Absolute truth you guys...I swear!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Kinda mushy, huh?
Yeah, but it's mushy and sweet. :wink:

I've had that stuff happen to me. I don't have any great answers for you, but when they happen I try to remember to ask the Powers That Be for clarification and understanding, and then I try to remain open to it.
Yup, I do that too. :yup:

That is odd. I don't think I've sleep-phoned/txtd/or emailed anyone.
I sleep text all the time. :redface: I have weird sleep patterns so I will often wake up with something on my mind and I don't want to forget so I text someone.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Why did you go to sleep and leave the dogs out darling?
Why Hells! I just noticed that we were wondering the same thing coinkidink?
Naw!
Concern for the pups though.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited: