OK this shit is getting weird....

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
:confused: 72 hours ago I had a long (seeming) and vivid dream in which I spent the whole time trying to disguise my left eye which had some hideous infection in it. It was so vivid I remember it very clearly.

Today I wake up and I have a mysterious large dark mark under my left eye, and something which looks ever so slightly like a tiny scratch on my lower eyelid.

I've been slightly unwell the last 24 hours with a completely non-eye related ailment.

I don't suffer with eye infections very often, I can't think of any reason why my eye should look all funky today. Is this psychosomatic or am I some kind of prophet?

Last edited:

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
I dunno, but I spent last night dreaming that when I got up to piss my cock was shooting out air like a tire hose at a gas station!!!! I've been afraid to piss for the past few hours!!!!:redface: SERIOUSLY!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the book of 10,000 Dreams Interpreted, to dream about your eyes warns you that watchful enemies are seeking the slightest chance to work injury to your business.
To dream of one eye that is sore or infected denotes trouble.

I don't place a great deal of faith in these dream interpretations it's more of a folly and a hobby to me. I would suggest you go see an eye doctor; this time of year with all the colds and flu going around you could have touched your eye and some bacteria irritated it. In the meanwhile I would flush it with a sterile solution and avoid touching it so as not to irritate it further.

Feel Better!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
In the book of 10,000 Dreams Interpreted, to dream about your eyes warns you that watchful enemies are seeking the slightest chance to work injury to your business.
To dream of one eye that is sore or infected denotes trouble.

I don't place a great deal of faith in these dream interpretations it's more of a folly and a hobby to me. I would suggest you go see an eye doctor; this time of year with all the colds and flu going around you could have touched your eye and some bacteria irritated it. In the meanwhile I would flush it with a sterile solution and avoid touching it so as not to irritate it further.

Feel Better!

Thanks Nudey, I'm calling into my Doctor today anyway so I'll get her to check my eye out. It looks a little like someone punched me :frown1:

I'll have to spit nine times, and say the Lord's Prayer backwards now to ward off the evil eye :tongue:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'll have to spit nine times, and say the Lord's Prayer backwards now to ward off the evil eye :tongue:
It's The Our Father 9 times while spinning an acolyte counter clockwise while Sister Insanito hits Father Dickie on the ass with a ruler with the metal strip. Maybe she'll need the pointer stick (though it usually slips indoors after the 8th hit).

The eye may be related to that Nevi thing and the drug error which recently happened. Best of luck and report back when you've been treated and are mending

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
It's The Our Father 9 times while spinning an acolyte counter clockwise while Sister Insanito hits Father Dickie on the ass with a ruler with the metal strip. Maybe she'll need the pointer stick (though it usually slips indoors after the 8th hit).

The eye may be related to that Nevi thing and the drug error which recently happened. Best of luck and report back when you've been treated and are mending

Oh shit! I'm blogging my health moans and groans. Damn that's boring of me. :frown1:

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I do believe Hoss and I went to the same Catholic School....

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh shit! I'm blogging my health moans and groans. Damn that's boring of me. :frown1:
Better that you mention them than have them festering and eating at you.

I do believe Hoss and I went to the same Catholic School....
Our Lady Of Perpetual Tortures:biggrin1:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As someone else said your eye may have been infected already when you were dreaming. You may have scratched it yourself during the dream.

I hope you are fully recovered soon.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey, just last night I had this vivid dream that I was furiously balling this hot looking (total) stranger, under what (as I can recall) was a picnic table or something - Honest Abe!!

Other people were around, most of whom seemed to be taking no notice, except at one point when we stopped and I pulled out of her. She got up but laid back down in the grass for more, so I put it back in and started doing her so ferociously that I woke my own self up, hoping to hell that I wasn't humping the mattress or something. (THAT would've been hard explaining). I glanced at the clock, it was 5:30-something and I went back to sleep.

Anyway, I guess that means I'm going on a picnic sometime soon. :rolleyes:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I would guess that as you were dreaming about disguising the eye you may have been trying to cover it with your hand and scratched yourself in the process.

I think I'm going to go with this idea, because the doctor says the dark patch under my eye is a bruise and my eye doesn't appear to be infected. She said it's unsual for a bruise under the eye to take so long to appear though... :confused: LOL:tongue:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Is not.

When I'm sick I have to change the pillow case a lot so the germs don't get rubbed all over my face and give me pimples and crusty eyes and whatever. So just give your face a good scrub with antibacterial soap or a wipe with alcohol or similar, and change the pillowcase. Some little crusty something scratched your eyelid in your sleep.