Ok UK guys, Whats the deal...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of you guys have smokin bodies and a nice tight looking ass, Then you turn around and you have those nasty uncut cocks, Thick bushes or a uni-brow. Did your folks not want to shell out the extra bucks to snip it. I'm a tall fat guy with a tiny dick, But I am cut, I trim my bush and I don't have a uni-brow. UK men are hot until they pull it out and have to unroll it. Damn what a waste.

Didn't your mama teach you any manners. If you have nothing nice to say keep your mouth shut. Why is it always the guys with no pictures that feel so free to criticize those that do?

Just because you don't like uncut cocks doesn't mean other people don't. Very odd that you would also single out UK men for being uncut and untrimmed when men all around the world have uncut cocks and untrimmed bushes. I suggest you hit the gym and stop worrying about other people's looks.

QFT! Preach it brotha!

go back in your hole, freak

Oh no! :yikes: I am agreeing with uncut1234 this must be a sign of Armageddon. :tongue:

D_Trimbley Trousersprout

Experimental Member
Media
Here's my word of wisdom: obvious troll is obvious.

Most of you guys have smokin bodies and a nice tight looking ass, Then you turn around and you have those nasty uncut cocks, Thick bushes or a uni-brow. Did your folks not want to shell out the extra bucks to snip it. I'm a tall fat guy with a tiny dick, But I am cut, I trim my bush and I don't have a uni-brow. UK men are hot until they pull it out and have to unroll it. Damn what a waste.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

you must not be happy with yourself the way you are, as you are not very well informed about uncut cocks, there are many men every where that are uncut, the uk isnt the only place, also who are you to make fun of others? i have many male friends from the uk and they are way more of a man than you, you prove this by what you posted here. you also must be a shalow person to think that a cut cock makes the man. you give the cut guys a bad rapp with these type post, i myself have a prefrence for a cut cock but i dont put down an uncut guy just because i dont like foreskin, ive had them i dont like them but , the guy is still a man to me, so why dont you be a real man and lose some fat as you say for 1. stop calling out uk guys an telling them there ugly and most of all grow a cock and learn how to use it, and then most of all give an honest big [IM SORRY] to all the uk guys you have ensulted for know reason, but it is my opinon that you will never be a man as you wont do these things, we will see if im wrong when i read your apolegy. now im am going to bed good people in the uk as well as in the USA as it is late and my spelling tells me im tired an in need of sleep, so good night everyone and good morning to others depending on where you are at.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
I am a Canadian, cut in infancy. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now and I am working VERY hard to reverse the damage as much as I can. Foreskin restoration is a growing trend as people learn how much devastation it does to penile sensitivity and function. Just google it if you want to actually learn something about how the penis works and why the foreskin is MUCH more than a "flap of skin" and what it is meant to do. I would like to have my twenty thousand specialized nerve endings back, but I can't What I can do is keep stretching and growing what I have to help it work better and look the way GOD made it, not the way that butcher in the hospital scarred it.

So far so good, I get a ton more pleasure out of it, and so does my partner. Routine infant circumcision is routine medically ritualized child abuse and it should be exactly the same in the law as female genital mutilation. Cutting parts of a baby's sexual anatomy away is legal in this country and that is SICK. Lets join the rest of the (sane) world and take the WHOLE baby home from the hospital. Guard your baby boys people, there are pervs out there profiting from stealing their foreskins for profit and research. Don't let them mutilate your child.

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love European guys I think they are so hot and for them being cut or uncut I really dont care I love both kinds I'm uncut and I dont have any problem with it and who cares about the pubic hair I think it gives the cock some character my point European guys are hot!!!

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a Canadian, cut in infancy. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now and I am working VERY hard to reverse the damage as much as I can. Foreskin restoration is a growing trend as people learn how much devastation it does to penile sensitivity and function. Just google it if you want to actually learn something about how the penis works and why the foreskin is MUCH more than a "flap of skin" and what it is meant to do. I would like to have my twenty thousand specialized nerve endings back, but I can't What I can do is keep stretching and growing what I have to help it work better and look the way GOD made it, not the way that butcher in the hospital scarred it.

So far so good, I get a ton more pleasure out of it, and so does my partner. Routine infant circumcision is routine medically ritualized child abuse and it should be exactly the same in the law as female genital mutilation. Cutting parts of a baby's sexual anatomy away is legal in this country and that is SICK. Lets join the rest of the (sane) world and take the WHOLE baby home from the hospital. Guard your baby boys people, there are pervs out there profiting from stealing their foreskins for profit and research. Don't let them mutilate your child.

Body dismorphic - have you spoken to a therapist about this? I'm really curious, as you've fixated your unspoken issues around lack of foreskin. There are much deeper issues involved here than lack of foreskin.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm....i was more distracted by your gut and small dick. Maybe i'm just spoiled to unibrows and bushes.

How original - instead of ignoring someone who's just expressing their thoughts, you took a cheap jab at him and insulted his body - very classy. Much like how your classless tits are hanging out ... Nice, very nice.

teddy03

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How original - instead of ignoring someone who's just expressing their thoughts, you took a cheap jab at him and insulted his body - very classy. Much like how your classless tits are hanging out ... Nice, very nice.

Personally, somebody shouting bigoted, antagonistic statements purely intended to offend and create tension is not somebody who should be listened to or remotely respected for "expressing their thoughts". I'm not exactly defending the attacks on the original poster, but somebody so obknoxious should not be treated with any type of respect. If somebody was making racist or homophobic statements, they shouldn't be respected for "expressing their thoughts" either.

hellagood88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont know anyone with a cut cock. i dont like them cut really

and i also agree with the above statement, it wasnt just expressing thoughts, i personally was immediately offended by it.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Body dismorphic - have you spoken to a therapist about this? I'm really curious, as you've fixated your unspoken issues around lack of foreskin. There are much deeper issues involved here than lack of foreskin.

LOL. Well if you want to know how the penis is designed to work it is not hard to find info. Likewise if you want to find out just what you lost when half your penile sheath was amputated. You may want to do what you can to reverse the worst effects. If you do you may thank me as things improve. I am of the opinion that fixing something someone else broke without your permission is a pretty healthy way to address a significant loss. Well, it seems more healthy to me anyway than rationalizations and denial. Your mileage may vary.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My point was that UK guys are friggin hot, But almost all are uncut. I was not attacking th country, or it's people. Merely expressing an opinion on what I have seen. I work with 2 guys from the UK, We were joking about the things that we observed with both countries men. US men and their toys compensating for small dicks, UK guys and their extra skin. American ego's and the uptightness about sex and gay people. Uk's lack of uptightness towards all things sexual and they can give a shit about gay people. As far as the comment about mommy and daddy pitching in for the cut, That was a joke. I personally am not a fan of foreskin, Just an opinion. To go as far as saying it is mutilation is a crock of shit. We have no control over what our parents did or did not do to us as infants. They did what they knew. I have 2 brothers, One is cut and the other is uncut. Neither one of them is bitter about either. I never admited I was perfect, As I said I am a tall, fat, hairy guy with a small tool (Might be a little bitter about that yeah) who has been with someone for 14 years, I must be doing something right.

Lighten up people geesh. :rolleyes: