Ok UK guys, Whats the deal...

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To generalise a nation is retarded, nothing to do with complimenting another man.

Thank you, Geordie. The generalization was demeaning. It's akin to saying "All them blacks have rhythm! What? Hey! I was paying them folks a compliment! Don't call me a racist!"

He won't get it, though.

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you have a serious problem! and then I can say , fat , trimmed guys are sad, or is because you are jelous.

Most of you guys have smokin bodies and a nice tight looking ass, Then you turn around and you have those nasty uncut cocks, Thick bushes or a uni-brow. Did your folks not want to shell out the extra bucks to snip it. I'm a tall fat guy with a tiny dick, But I am cut, I trim my bush and I don't have a uni-brow. UK men are hot until they pull it out and have to unroll it. Damn what a waste.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of you guys have smokin bodies and a nice tight looking ass, Then you turn around and you have those nasty uncut cocks, Thick bushes or a uni-brow. Did your folks not want to shell out the extra bucks to snip it. I'm a tall fat guy with a tiny dick, But I am cut, I trim my bush and I don't have a uni-brow. UK men are hot until they pull it out and have to unroll it. Damn what a waste.

I am a English/ British guy, and cut, I originally thought uncut was ugly, but find them just as hot as cut on the right guy.
Some people like big thick bushes, some don't, again it depends on the guy it's on or the guys that's looking. Trim/ don't trim is a choice.
If you don't like the guy, choice another one !!

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not all Americans are despised. In fact, not all people are despised. Just assholes that walk like people.

D_Juan_Grande

Account Disabled
Media
I am a UK guy, im cut, well trimmed and don't have a unibrow. check out my gallery

michaang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I'm going to be a bit more analytical than judgmental here. Let me reflect what you just said to UK men:

"Most of you guys are hot, but then you've got a fucking gross foreskin hanging off your dick, you have thick bushes that cover it up like a jungle, and have a unibrow like you want to be some freakish monster. Did your parents just not love you? I may not be hot or have a decent dick, but at least I know how to take care of myself unlike you weirdos. You guys seem hot until I find out you're actually ugly under those pants, what a fucking waste."

That's the message you gave across to UK men, and that's obviously going to anger some people because of your ignorance. Males are BORN with foreskin, and the U.S. is almost the only country in the entire world where circumcision is a regular thing, although it's decreasing because of the realization that it's an unnecessary procedure. Some babies have even died from getting a circumcision due to complications from too much bleeding, or an infection, etc.

As for the unibrow and bush statement, that's just stereotyping and being very, very ignorant. If you don't want people yapping back at you, just make sure to watch what you say and say what you mean.

Also, "Don't think it is dirty,nasty or a bad thing just a personal preference." is opposite to what you literally said in your starting post; an apology would work. This is just me analyzing, I only think you should have worded yourself better in your first post to prevent the arguing.

I'm just a 19 year old American down in Texas, cut and in the process of restoring a foreskin - trying to keep the peace with everyone :p

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL. Well if you want to know how the penis is designed to work it is not hard to find info. Likewise if you want to find out just what you lost when half your penile sheath was amputated. You may want to do what you can to reverse the worst effects. If you do you may thank me as things improve. I am of the opinion that fixing something someone else broke without your permission is a pretty healthy way to address a significant loss. Well, it seems more healthy to me anyway than rationalizations and denial. Your mileage may vary.

I know how the penis is designed to work - thanks. Fixation on any part of the body of lack of it, to the point of obsession is body dismorphic and a disorder:

The primary feature is a person's extreme disparagement of some aspect of his/her appearance. Importantly, the individual's rating of the body feature does not fit with that of an objective observer, who may not see anything unattractive or unusual about the feature, or who may note some minimal problem (i.e., the nose or ears may be a bit larger than "average"). What is perhaps most important from a clinical viewpoint is that the individual is obsessively focused on the disliked body feature, and this obsession severely interferes with that person's existence.

BDD may occur for a variety of appearance features. However, prevalence studies indicate that the following sites are reported frequently: hair, nose, skin, eyes, thighs, abdomen, breast size or shape, chest size, lips, chin, scars, height, and teeth.

I think people who lack foreskin, or have foreskin should be happy with what they have. Those who are so dissatisfied with their lack of foreskin or being with foreskin need to see a therapist to find out what is the real reason for the obsession.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My b/f is Latino (Puerto Rico) and traditionally at least there, males are uncut. He is cut now due to a medical problem (there is a name for it but his "skin" was too tight or something like that). Personally I don't have a preference either way for any male, as what his appendage is, isn't what initially attracts me anyway. If he's cut he's cut, if he's not, he's not. Sometimes I wonder what his dick looked like when it had foreskin to be honest. But truthfully speaking, doesn't matter to me either way.