OK, what the hell is this

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dang...i hope it is a hoax...missing link between man and beast...the voices sounded ARABIC...i hope it is fake

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find the fact that it speaks to the people outside of the cage a little strange, if it's a fake, I'm willing to bet the rest of the guys body is under the mattress the thing is on...but the arms and tail move, so i dunno

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find the fact that it speaks to the people outside of the cage a little strange, if it's a fake, I'm willing to bet the rest of the guys body is under the mattress the thing is on...but the arms and tail move, so i dunno

Part person hiding in the mattress part puppetry.

Actually it's the leftover skin from all of Joan Rivers plastic surgeries. :biggrin1:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's fake.

To be real (or high-end special effects), the animal would need to be moving around under its power, with occasional zoom-in to see that the face is organic and motile. Without that, it's just a bad fake, with the human's body under the mattress and some simple animatronics for the animal body.

under_score

Sexy Member
Media
of course its a fake! theres no such thing as a half man-half beast i don't know why its even being questioned.

its blatantly a guy under a bed with a stick moving the tail.

"come on beast, come to the bars of the cage..."
"i cant..."
"why not?>?"
"cos my body is flat and coincidently laid on the edge of a bed bottom... cos thats whats in every zoo cage"

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of course its a fake! theres no such thing as a half man-half beast i don't know why its even being questioned.

Well...I am very skeptical of this video, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it couldn't happen. It wouldn't surprise me one bit that somewhere in the world, someone has tried doing things like this at some point in the last 50 years. This isn't the kind of thing anyone would make public, that's for sure

under_score

Sexy Member
Media
Well...I am very skeptical of this video, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it couldn't happen. It wouldn't surprise me one bit that somewhere in the world, someone has tried doing things like this at some point in the last 50 years. This isn't the kind of thing anyone would make public, that's for sure

...you do know things like Narnia and LOTR aren't true?

hockeyguy741

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
real......I don't think so all these alien/missing link videos are allways so blurry trying to making it easier to hide the fact it's some lame fake...... looks like a dog with some guy sticking his head out from under a mattress wearing some ratty old wig that he got at a thrift store......but it is kinda funny :rolleyes:

Completely fake! It's the same trick they use for the Naga/snake woman at carnival sideshows. It's a man's head sticking through a board with his body in the box below. He's got a fake fur pelt covering his head AND the head of the live cat (who keeps trying to paw it off).

Christ people! Scientists can't even get humans to be impregnated by chimpanzees or bonobos despite the fact we share 99% of genetic material with them (differing number of chromosomes).

It's a very poor, very obvious fake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Christ people! Scientists can't even get humans to be impregnated by chimpanzees or bonobos despite the fact we share 99% of genetic material with them (differing number of chromosomes).

Yeah, but that's just because the chimps refuse to dilute their species. Effin' snobs!

Vids real, creature featured isn't.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Completely fake! It's the same trick they use for the Naga/snake woman at carnival sideshows. It's a man's head sticking through a board with his body in the box below. He's got a fake fur pelt covering his head AND the head of the live cat (who keeps trying to paw it off).

I agree with Jason and everyone who said something similar.

...Scientists can't even get humans to be impregnated by chimpanzees or bonobos despite the fact we share 99% of genetic material with them (differing number of chromosomes).

It's my understanding that a human-chimp hybrid, or "humanzee," is theoretically possible. Horses can breed with donkeys and even zebras, and they are not as closely related as humans and chimps. Although the few attempts to create a hybrid were not successful, that doesn't prove that it isn't possible. As far as I know, there haven't been that many attempts (at least not documented ones) because most scientists consider such experiment unethical.

Anyway, I'm reminded of this song.

"Mis-Conceptions" by Mercedes Lackey

I've got a unicorn's horn
In the middle of my forehead
And the antlers of a stag
On either side

I've got pointed ears
That are something like a deer's
Or something like an elf's
I can't decide

I've got long green hair
To match my flowing emerald mane
That turns red with the oak trees
Every fall

With my goat like eyes
It comes as no surprise
That I've got feathered eyebrows
And that isn't all

[Chorus]

My mother never talks about that orgy
And I can't really blame her, much although
I'd love to read the guest list for that party
And if there's another one like it, let me know

Well my vampire's fangs make kissing kind of awkward
Like the set of gills implanted in my neck
But my chest and arms, aren't the least of all my charms
They somehow came out human, what the heck

I've got phoenix wings well rooted in my shoulders
And I hope you like legs, 'cause I got four
The furry forward pair, would make a lion stare
Because they end in dragon claws that wreck the flour

[Chorus]

I suspect my body's mostly like a centaur's
Though my fur is somewhat tiger-like you'll find
And if you'd fear that my legs in front were weird
You should only see the pair that walk behind

'Cause they start off looking something like a horse's
But they're covered up with feathers not with hair
And they end in hoofs like an antelope's which proves
That there's nothing that the traffic will not bear

[Chorus]

Now my tail is really something very special
Though you wouldn't think so seeing it at all
For it's long and green, like my hair and mane you've seen
And like them it turns red with every fall

But beneath that hair, which is really quite attractive
The stinger of a mantacore is hid
So you surly see, when you look at all of me
That I really wish I knew, what mother did!

My mother never talks about that orgy
And I can't really blame her, much although
I'd love to read the guest list for that party
And if there's another one like it, let me know, 'cause I wanna go
If there's another one like it, let me know

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I was getting worried by the early posts in this thread - thank fuck some sense came along!

Are you guys all wanting this shit to be real - that's the only way you could even begin to think it wasn't a steaming pile. The fur around the guy's head is a different colour, texture and type from the 'rest of the body', FFS.

How gullible are you all? And... nevermind... Can I interest any of you in a lovely timeshare apartment on the sunny shores of France? :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it seams a bit fake as the 'animal' doesn't move and is still in the same position. IT could be a simple puppetry - a man [or woman] with its head coming out of the bed and a fake body, moved by the same person under the bed.

NOT creepy at all... a plain hoax, and NOT photoshoped, photo-shop is used to do flat imagery [and maybe sometimes in films for FX, but it is VERY expensive - not the sort of thing we see here in this FAKE video].