OK - what wanker took my CDs?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Alright - I doubt it was any of you lot.. in fact I know it was wasn't.

It was that fat fuck from across the way - lent the fucker a load of CD's. French music sucks ass and this poor git is still listening to bloody Metallica and Iron Maiden (both of whom I have a soft spot for - but there is FAR more to life). So I give him a crap load of cool shit he's never heard of before from the Propellarheads to the Pixies, Stone Roses to the Stooges, you get the idea. 'Course I shoulda known when he wouldn't take Sly and the Family Stone cos he doesn't like 'black' music that he was a complete cum stain!

Arsewipe is moving so I go over and say gimme back my CD's - 'Mais oui, toute suite, blah bla' - his kid comes round 2 hours later with a stack of CD's - great! - I go to put them back away an hour or so later, let's have a look, see if he's scratched them in the 3 FUCKING YEARS it took him to burn them.

HALF THE FUCKING CASES ARE EMPTY.

Warpath - across the road *GONE* - Fucker is gone!

Worst thing - the harddrive I ripped them all to is fucked! So here I sit - wasting my arsing time rapidsharing down all my own fucking music.

AAAAAARRRGH!

[rant off]

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So here I sit - wasting my arsing time rapidsharing down all my own fucking music.

Just wait until Rapidshare fails halfway through a file after taking the piss out of you by asking for a particularly ridiculous passcode, like it did with me yesterday (see attachment). :biggrin1:

I never lend anyone originals of anything any more. No matter how much they plead. I lost most of my best CDs that way to... the university lecturer who supervised my thesis! :eek: Corruption in high places, I say. :rolleyes:

Attachments

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Worst thing - the harddrive I ripped them all to is fucked! So here I sit - wasting my arsing time rapidsharing down all my own fucking music.

Another succesful convert to a life of piracy, score! :cool:

Echoing alex8's sentiments, never lend anyone originals/master copies of anything.

The cold hard fact is, that People are fucking unreliable and fucking untrustworthy.

It'll be a long time before there are more than two people on this planet whom I genuinely trust. (one of said people is myself)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
(Racking up the shotgun.) :mad:

Let's go shoot him in his foot.

GOOD CALL!

dont let people borrow cd's, burn them a copy if they want it so bAD :p
take that MB :p

He was supposed to burn 'em and give em back - aren't I the sucker?

Just wait until Rapidshare fails halfway through a file after taking the piss out of you by asking for a particularly ridiculous passcode, like it did with me yesterday (see attachment). :biggrin1:

I never lend anyone originals of anything any more. No matter how much they plead. I lost most of my best CDs that way to... the university lecturer who supervised my thesis! :eek: Corruption in high places, I say. :rolleyes:

True words and good advice but I don't buy originals anymore - I will consider paying for digital media again when they make the price reasonable.

Another succesful convert to a life of piracy, score! :cool:

Echoing alex8's sentiments, never lend anyone originals/master copies of anything.

The cold hard fact is, that People are fucking unreliable and fucking untrustworthy.

It'll be a long time before there are more than two people on this planet whom I genuinely trust. (one of said people is myself)

Well - you're right not to trust me, but it's not your CD's I wanna scratch...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well - you're right not to trust me, but it's not your CD's I wanna scratch...

Poor No_Strings. He makes intelligent, well thought out commentary and all the women descend on him like horny vultures. Now, get over here, boy, and let Manly Banisters and I have our way with you!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you know, hard lesson learned there, Manly; just burn copies for the next sumbitch who wants to borrow them. Never give them the orginal. I had the same problem with somebody else three yrs ago when i agreed to lend them my resume software, but i burnt them a copy, depsite their insisting that the original, where my unfinished resume was.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Poor No_Strings. He makes intelligent, well thought out commentary and all the women descend on him like horny vultures. Now, get over here, boy, and let Manly Banisters and I have our way with you!

If only they knew that I was actually a 57 year old crossdresser from the Isle of Man. You'll give away my entire gameplan, ssshhhh!! Have you got the strap-ons ready? I'm feeling pretty relaxed tonight!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you need help beating the asshole, I'll be in FR in sept.- let me know. Same kinda shitty thing happened to me a few months ago. I'm half way thru ripping what's left to mp3 and got a portable hd as well.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I need to totally put you in a headlock, and then give you the 'boston crab'
;)

I think I just came...

Well, don't lend them your original pirated copies either, then. :rolleyes:

Yessir! I'm just not lending jackshit to any fucker anymore - books are worse - don't get me started...

Thanks for the complement snooz -but I hardly consider myself 'all women' ... yet :wink:

If only they knew that I was actually a 57 year old crossdresser from the Isle of Man. You'll give away my entire gameplan, ssshhhh!! Have you got the strap-ons ready? I'm feeling pretty relaxed tonight!

Hawt! *wolf whistles* :wink:

If you need help beating the asshole, I'll be in FR in sept.- let me know. Same kinda shitty thing happened to me a few months ago. I'm half way thru ripping what's left to mp3 and got a portable hd as well.

I'd take you up on that if I knew where fuckface'd gone...

Try LimeWire or Bit comet to get the entire album, it will be much quicker.

Rapidsharing down album rars - if I did it a track at a time I'd be here til Christmas!

Or a landowner from Sark :tongue:

You're weird! :wink:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Awww, pirates after my own heart. I luv you guys! :tongue:

I just pirated At World's End the other night - how's that for Pirateering!
(MB - feeding her Depp fettish)

Shareaza - Bringing P2P Together first

Then Torrents Search Engine

For example, you could download the entire Prince Discography if you so wanted... :redface: (type it into torrentz.com)

Or Beatles. My mate got the Beatles discography.

Also, you can search Rapidshare for files...using google

Google: Search Rapidshare For Free Videos, Music, Archives, and Other Files - Tech-Recipes.com

dunno if you already knew that. Anyway good luck getting your musicas back.

Yes I did - thanks anyway.. I'm a googlite myself - Prince! there's an idea - I didn't lose any Prince but I could go get some!