OK - what wanker took my CDs?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
No, njqt - I won't! I promise - don't shout :confused: :wink:

For example, you could download the entire Prince Discography if you so wanted...

Listening to Cream now - that should suit you LittleBoy - thx

Anyone else got any suggestions for me ? ..music wise

Let's turn this in to an ideas for Banisters to pirate thread.. I'm having fun now! :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, njqt - I won't! I promise - don't shout :confused: :wink: I have been burned too many times in the past when real friends have borowed books and VHS tapes. Anyone else got any suggestions for me ? ..music wise

Let's turn this in to an ideas for Banisters to pirate thread.. I'm having fun now! :biggrin1:
Well I primarily listen to classic rock, some pop/top 40, crossover country music, classic R&B, from the 60's 70's and early 80's. Have recently gotten into some world music and afro-celtic stuff. Oh and I love Klezmer and Andrea Bocelli.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Have recently gotten into some world music and afro-celtic stuff.

Yeah, since moving to France I've found some really cracking arabic and turkish music.

(Often used for driving through the prudish parts of the nearby towns, cranked up on full volume blaring out of my big old 'drug dealer' car - I get stopped and they got this little white woman with her little white kids in the back - confuses the fuck out of them :biggrin1: )

Listening to Pussy Control / Gold Experience

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OKAY!

Done lots of reading about this new Prince song - The One U Wanna C!

It's supposed to be AMAZING but I can't find it anywhere!! IF anyone does find it please send it over...and I promise you lots of cream! lol.

But...seriously, the song is supposed to be very very good. Shame I can't find it : (

PS I like the following Prince songs from Gold:

Billy Jack Bitch
Shhh
Gold
Dolphin
I Hate U ^_^

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks. Yeah I thought it was weird at first but I really like it. I didn't like Billy Jack Bitch at first either but its grown on me.

One I really didn't ever like was Cloreen Bacon Skin. But I think its pretty decent. Funny too. I <3 Prince...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks. Yeah I thought it was weird at first but I really like it. I didn't like Billy Jack Bitch at first either but its grown on me.

One I really didn't ever like was Cloreen Bacon Skin. But I think its pretty decent. Funny too. I <3 Prince...

Prince rocks... a few bad'uns - not many - anyway, I've got everything Prince ever did now! :biggrin1: what's your next recommendation...

anybody, anybody, Bueller?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright - I doubt it was any of you lot.. in fact I know it was wasn't.

It was that fat fuck from across the way - lent the fucker a load of CD's. French music sucks ass and this poor git is still listening to bloody Metallica and Iron Maiden (both of whom I have a soft spot for - but there is FAR more to life). So I give him a crap load of cool shit he's never heard of before from the Propellarheads to the Pixies, Stone Roses to the Stooges, you get the idea. 'Course I shoulda known when he wouldn't take Sly and the Family Stone cos he doesn't like 'black' music that he was a complete cum stain!

Arsewipe is moving so I go over and say gimme back my CD's - 'Mais oui, toute suite, blah bla' - his kid comes round 2 hours later with a stack of CD's - great! - I go to put them back away an hour or so later, let's have a look, see if he's scratched them in the 3 FUCKING YEARS it took him to burn them.

HALF THE FUCKING CASES ARE EMPTY.

Warpath - across the road *GONE* - Fucker is gone!

Worst thing - the harddrive I ripped them all to is fucked! So here I sit - wasting my arsing time rapidsharing down all my own fucking music.

AAAAAARRRGH!

[rant off][/quote Oh sweety im sorry to hear that. Thats why i havent bought a CD in over 6 years. They cant borrow my computers:biggrin1:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

It was that fat fuck from across the way - lent the fucker a load of CD's. French music sucks ass and this poor git is still listening to bloody Metallica and Iron Maiden (both of whom I have a soft spot for - but there is FAR more to life). So I give him a crap load of cool shit he's never heard of before from the Propellarheads to the Pixies, Stone Roses to the Stooges, you get the idea. 'Course I shoulda known when he wouldn't take Sly and the Family Stone cos he doesn't like 'black' music that he was a complete cum stain!

Arsewipe is moving so I go over and say gimme back my CD's - 'Mais oui, toute suite, blah bla' - his kid comes round 2 hours later with a stack of CD's - great! - I go to put them back away an hour or so later, let's have a look, see if he's scratched them in the 3 FUCKING YEARS it took him to burn them.

Worst thing - the harddrive I ripped them all to is fucked! So here I sit - wasting my arsing time rapidsharing down all my own fucking music.

AAAAAARRRGH!

[rant off]

:confused: sorry :biggrin1: I meant to retun it before you noticed:smile: please don't ban me

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Soulseek.org. Look for the org. Download program from them. Its the best. Winmx was good. Its shit now. Limewire and the rest suck. Not a heavy program and works well and they have everything. A quick down load.:smile: :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

AAAAAARRRGH!

[rant off]
I have been using Soulseek for about 6 years. Its the best. Do a search. Look for Soulseek.org. Quick download. If you need help pm me...........................Danny:smile: