OK, which one of you is Stronzo?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. Why would anyone want to find him?
2. Why gave him the attention he craves?

Anywho...Latest intel on Stronzo is that CB dried him, ground him up and has been stuffing her pipe with the remains since May.

That temporary alliance of such very unlikely allies was doomed to fail from the first; and you can see all the benefits each gained from it as well :wink:

Unless he's a master at changing "voice" (a trait I'd never noticed before), I'd say we've been 98% Stronz-free since his last perma-ban. Though I forget the specific thread or its context, I remember it's having been discovered to have been a sock puppet formulated in 07 with fewer than 20 posts, was called out by MB and was banned before sunrise.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Unless he's a master at changing "voice" (a trait I'd never noticed before), I'd say we've been 98% Stronz-free since his last perma-ban. Though I forget the specific thread or its context, I remember it's having been discovered to have been a sock puppet formulated in 07 with fewer than 20 posts, was called out by MB and was banned before sunrise.
Iirc, that sock puppet was named Lorne.
Something like that.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my case, at least, the double "B" is no accident or typo.

The double "H" remains something of a mystery...

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no matter what name he is, there will always be room in my heart for Stronzo and I for one am glad he is/was a part of LPSG.

Media
No matter what name he is, there will always be room in my heart for Stronzo and I for one am glad he is/was a part of LPSG.

Nice of you to write that, Fratpack. I am sure he will appreciate it. Like you, I have nothing but good things to say about the man. I am fully aware of what others have said about him and of what he is capable, but my interactions with him were always positive. I'm glad I got to know him. I'm not aware that he is back in a new incarnation, but if he is, I hope he has a great time.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, Pinochet was a great pal...a prince of a guy who always offered me the best vintages when he hosted supper.

Reminded me a lot of another swell guy by the name of Mao Tse-tung...he'd always put me up in the poshest digs during my many visits to his lovely home.

I heard the occasional unpleasant rumor or two about them from time to time, but my interactions with them were always pleasant, so they must have been great guys who were probably the victims of some misunderstanding.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, Pinochet was a great pal...a prince of a guy who always offered me the best vintages when he hosted supper.

Reminded me a lot of another swell guy by the name of Mao Tse-tung...he'd always put me up in the poshest digs during my many visits to his lovely home.

I heard the occasional unpleasant rumor or two about them from time to time, but my interactions with them were always pleasant, so they must have been great guys who were probably the victims of some misunderstanding.
See, I told you that that custom friend list "Duplicitous Sociopaths and Their Friends/Associates" would come in handy.