ok, why the hell is Mandee leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
e-ballers can be straight too and female for that matter so maybe i shoulda left the gay part out but ne-way, e-ballers are people who log onto the internet and grow e-balls. they start saying all kinds of things they wouldn't dare say to you in person because they're behind the protection of their keyboard. but for me i try to remember what old girl said in that movie: people who talk down to you are like sand paper, they may rub you the wrong way and scratch you and shit, but in the end you'll be nice and polished, whilst the sandpaper is rough and worn. thanks to all the e-ballers on this site using language i myself use i've seen what a jackass i look like when i disrespect people and in the 4 or 5 days since i started posting i'm really tryna clean myself up
I actually talk like I do online.... I can be the nicest person, but as soon as you piss me off or double cross me. Watch out. I don't have e-balls, I have an opinion and I will use it.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually talk like I do online.... I can be the nicest person, but as soon as you piss me off or double cross me. Watch out. I don't have e-balls, I have an opinion and I will use it.

lol, that's cute:biggrin1:. since this doesn't apply to you i'm sure you know someone it does apply to. punks who log on just to spew out hate

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Grrr :p I know right.

if you want a real-life example, check out any random gay person's blog on youtube and you'll find 8 million people who logged in just to say "you're gay" or "you're fat" or "you should kill yourself" or "i hope you die of aids". those are professional e-ballers

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
if you want a real-life example, check out any random gay person's blog on youtube and you'll find 8 million people who logged in just to say "you're gay" or "you're fat" or "you should kill yourself" or "i hope you die of aids". those are professional e-ballers

Also "trolls", and "flamers" and other words. "Professional"? I don't think there is money in it, and it seems like a poor profession. Unless, of course, you enter politics and become a lobbyist.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
WTF? I come back from cleaning up my kids room and this thread isnt closed yet? Seriously, i was expecting someone to request it by now. Just when you think you've figured things out around here you get slapped upside your head with a rubber chicken.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Contribute, then.

I'd contribute to getting this thread closed or maybe promote a mood for mass bannings, but i had a long vacation and i'm pretty mellow these days.

I'll just sit back and wait for someone else to do it, there's always someone willing to fly off the handle and i learned it doesnt have to be me everytime. I thought i'd pass the crown down to someone else, any takers?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd contribute to getting this thread closed or maybe promote a mood for mass bannings, but i had a long vacation and i'm pretty mellow these days.

I'll just sit back and wait for someone else to do it, there's always someone willing to fly off the handle and i learned it doesnt have to be me everytime. I thought i'd pass the crown down to someone else, any takers?

girl they've taken your crown and these queens have torn it apart fighting to see who can be the most obnoxious. i have some nominations in mind but they're on my ignore list so i won't give them a shoutout. instead i wanna remind you guys that with All-State, you're in good hands......Always :biggrin1:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i guess i havnt been around long enough, i didnt know of half the things you guys are talkin about..
i just see, in general, woman (or men with "female" profiles in some cases..) just get swarmed, they cant even post in ANY thread, even ones that have nothign to do with sex, without some weirdo guy immediately running in and leaving some post with some corny ass flirt line in it, its pathetic, even "female" profiles that are sketchy and questionable and most likely men, most guys dont care, they still go out of their way to put that "female" on a pedistol and praise them .. its really pathetic to watch, and it goes on in every site like this, with such few "females" around sites like this, no matter what they look like, how they act, how ignorant they are, guys still kiss their ass and try to flirt and compliment them with every chance they get, most ladies must realize this... i think alot of them let it go to their head thouh, im not gona name any names but ic an think of a couple on here off the top of my head, who go around like they are the damn queen of this place, saying and doing whatever they want, no matter how wrong they are, guys will still stick up for them and stand by them, no matter how big of a fool it makes them look, its very pathetic
as far as allt he reasons eveyrone else gave, im in the dark, i havnt been a member for long, but i have been on other sites like this and i see the way they work, and its pretty sad... you could be a 500 pound woman, whos face looks like a man, facial hair included, and youd still have swarms of guys coming after you telling you how beautiful you are

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, look who's going on a witch hunt again! Looking to get another person banned I see...

Funny how some things never change.
I have to say, that's a mighty fine signature that you've got there. :tongue:

I do have my moments. :biggrin1:
(I almost forgot that I even wrote that. Being blond isn't always as easy as they say :tongue: )

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to say, that's a mighty fine signature that you've got there. :tongue:

I do have my moments. :biggrin1:
(I almost forgot that I even wrote that. Being blond isn't always as easy as they say :tongue: )

Well, I was on a pretty long hiatus. Still not happy with certain things here...but I'll manage. I missed a few people so I decided to come back.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, I was on a pretty long hiatus. Still not happy with certain things here...but I'll manage. I missed a few people so I decided to come back.
Well, ya know, it ebbs and flows. It got better not long after you left, but just your luck, it's recently been bad again, and you got back JUST in time for it. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF? I come back from cleaning up my kids room and this thread isnt closed yet? Seriously, i was expecting someone to request it by now. Just when you think you've figured things out around here you get slapped upside your head with a rubber chicken.
I sent a PM to the mods a few hours ago. Maybe they are all still at work, or eating dinner. :rolleyes:

I agree, this should never have been allowed to spiral down into an, "I hate Mandee because . . . thread." :12:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
it's sad that mandee is leaving, but i totally understand why she's making that move. there's too many weirdos and creepazoids here. she was cool enough to leave me her forwarding email though (and don't you dickheads bother asking me for it).

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
And you don't fit this description? The horse is dead, flies are all around it. How long you going to keep beating that dead horse???

think of a couple on here off the top of my head, who go around like they are the damn queen of this place, saying and doing whatever they want, no matter how wrong they are, guys will still stick up for them and stand by them, no matter how big of a fool it makes them look, its very pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.