Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Good pic Kimahari.

Good new pic Bri.

Everyone is doing all these new avatars...I may have to put one up soon.
I had been kinda leary about it because I had this freaky stalker chick finding out all kinds of information on me, but I think it might be ok to do it now...I'll see.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kamahri and Alt... you both look wondeful! :)

Prepstudinsc... only do that if you are comfortable. I think it would be pretty safe though, as people are a lot more respectable now than they were in previous years. :)

hung_big: Everyone sexy avatar! You too BB! So sexyy *drools*

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr. Bubbles@Apr 21 2005, 12:36 AM
WOW... Chris, am I changing you, babe??? ;)
[post=302688]Quoted post[/post]​

I think he's changing himself. Anyone notice that he went from 50%/50% to 80%/20% to 70%/30% in the space of a few days? I'm not criticising, simply observing.

hung_big: I'm sorry for anyone who thinks I'm being superficial and shallow, but it's only because I know that I have some homosexuality and some heterosexuality in me, I'm just not sure how much. Labels end up confusing others, as well as myself. I know what I like, it's just horrible. I don't know why I bother changing it.

Oh well...think whatever you want.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 21 2005, 01:01 AM

Chris, let me reiterate: I am not criticising you! I realize that you are young and still sorting things out. Be content that I pay enough attention that I notice little profile changes like that, okay?

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Lookin' good Kimahri! I don't see why you don't like the way you look, you look great! You just didn't wanna make us all jealous, did ya? (It's ok, I know I'm shy too!) On a different note, I'm gonna try and have a new avy up by tonight!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Apr 20 2005, 08:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Apr 20 2005, 08:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hung_big@Apr 21 2005, 01:01 AM

Chris, let me reiterate: I am not criticising you&#33; I realize that you are young and still sorting things out. Be content that I pay enough attention that I notice little profile changes like that, okay?
[post=302709]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Chris,

Don&#39;t worry about those percentages at your age. I know you are sorting things out. So don&#39;t get into a "permanent" as in the other person thinks it is death do us part relationship until you have it sorted out better. Take it slow, only have sex with people you really want to and will not regret doing it later. And always take proper precautions and protections.

Don&#39;t let a one time cheap thrill mess you up with a having a baby you don&#39;t want or a disease you can&#39;t get cured.

We are here. Talk to us about your sexuality either on the forum or private e-mail or pm. I know I will be glad to listen and give advice. Just realize that none of us here are perfect. But we do love you.

Kisses and Hugs,
Love you son,
Freddie

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by hung_big@Apr 20 2005, 06:01 PM
I&#39;m sorry for anyone who thinks I&#39;m being superficial and shallow, but it&#39;s only because I know that I have some homosexuality and some heterosexuality in me, I&#39;m just not sure how much. Labels end up confusing others, as well as myself. I know what I like, it&#39;s just horrible. I don&#39;t know why I bother changing it.

[post=302708]Quoted post[/post]​

Don&#39;t sweat it, Chris. I&#39;m 35yo and, although I&#39;m very sure about my sexual orientation, I&#39;m still trying to figure out what makes me "tick" in other areas. I love that I&#39;m always open to change, but it can sometimes be exhausting.

You can change your "sexual orientation rating" 5 times a day for all I care. I think it&#39;s great that you&#39;re questioning yourself and still discovering who you are.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy@Apr 20 2005, 09:24 PM
Looks good Kimahri. Could&#39;ve been closer on the face but still looks good.
[post=302722]Quoted post[/post]​

First it&#39;s get a pic up, then it&#39;s closer. Would you like to see my puny penis too??

LOL

:evilgrin:

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once again, Freddie hits the target dead center with great advice. We&#39;re lucky to have you here, good sir&#33;

Chris, don&#39;t sweat the percentages. Human beings are fluid creations and always evolving. We&#39;re all works in progress. Just focus on being the best you that you can be.

When I first signed up here at LPSG (lo, these couple of weeks ago) I remember struggling with choosing the percentage for my own profile. Should it be descriptive of how I estimate my degree of attraction to others? Should it be a reflection of my experiences instead? I decided to split the difference and go with the ratio that I did as an acknowledgement to myself of how the makeup of my own attraction is complex. I&#39;d be lying to myself if I said I&#39;d never felt any sort of attraction to another guy and I thought it would be healthy for me to commit to that.

(Might that make a good discussion topic? How did you decide the % of your orientation?)

And we all should thank DMW for being observant enough to notice such things and for being enough of a teacher to call us on it when we slide toward the flaky end of the scale.

Change the percentages every day if you like. ;) We&#39;re all here to support your journey regardless.

And Kimahri, good for you&#33; Take the steps of this as you&#39;re comfortable. I think you&#39;ll get nothing but support for posting this pic. Feel free to live in that place for awhile and see how it feels for you before going any further. No one here wants to push you into going any further than you want to go.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I changed my percentages because someone in rea life complained. While I&#39;m not bisexual, I have found and am likely to continue to find some women attractive.

I hung in Hooters alot. I checked out the ladies there, but that wasn&#39;t my main reason for going. Anyone wanna guess what it was? :)

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by Kimahri+Apr 20 2005, 09:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimahri &#064; Apr 20 2005, 09:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pappy@Apr 20 2005, 09:24 PM
Looks good Kimahri.  Could&#39;ve been closer on the face but still looks good.

First it&#39;s get a pic up, then it&#39;s closer. Would you like to see my puny penis too??

LOL

[post=302751]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Dude, lighten up a little. At my age you need a good close-up to figure out what someone looks like. And no I&#39;m not particularly interested in seeing a pic of your "puny penis".

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy+Apr 20 2005, 11:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Apr 20 2005, 11:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Kimahri@Apr 20 2005, 09:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Pappy
@Apr 20 2005, 09:24 PM
Looks good Kimahri.  Could&#39;ve been closer on the face but still looks good.

LOL

[post=302751]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, lighten up a little. At my age you need a good close-up to figure out what someone looks like. And no I&#39;m not particularly interested in seeing a pic of your "puny penis".
[post=302767]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Geez...the whole post was lighthearted dude. I certainly don&#39;t take myself seriously. Well..not THAT seriously anyway.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by naughty@Apr 20 2005, 11:17 PM
Kimhari,
I want to see more of your Darius Rucker look alike face. Now if you can only sing like that ... honey&#33;

naughty
[post=302762]Quoted post[/post]​

OMG...you said it too. The shame. People keep saying I look like him. Da bum. :)