Ok

happytrail

Just Browsing
Media
I've been reminded that I haven't posted yet. Well, here it is. Interesting site, also interesting to see what other people consider large. I'm of decent size. I considered my self large untill I met a few guys @ 10 & 11 inches, and was put in my place. If anyone in Houston is seeing this, I'd like to find other men to socialize with, that are packin. Nude parties mabe? Or if anyone is visiting, I'm a good tour guide.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey there.

Generaly speaking you are large if you are over average, and average is usually quoted between 5 and 6 inches, usually closer to 5 on medically measured studies, closer to 8 on do-it-yourself :tongue: .

Yes 10/11s are out there, but you start talking about mind bogglingly small numbers, like 1 in two million penes, so comparing yourself to one of them is like saying "I'm worried that I'm not healthy compared to an Olympic Biathelete".

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10 or 11 inches that's almost ridiculous odds of you ever even being in the same room as those dicks, but I am not doubting you. I will have to say I have to almost argue with people that I do not have a 9 inch dick but an 8 inch dick! anything over 6 is pretty big and 8 inchers are apparently pretty rare and even rarer on short guys like me.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Pecker said:
Welcome, happytrail. Now I'm going to have that dadgum Roy Rogers song in my head all day.

Sometimes Pecker is just so str8.

Welcome Happy Trail. You might also think about posting to the Personals forum to find Houston men, or to meet visitors. (Love Houston, by the way. Great gay town.)