Ok

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by happytrail, Aug 31, 2006.

1. happytrail

happytrail New Member

Albums:
    I've been reminded that I haven't posted yet. Well, here it is. Interesting site, also interesting to see what other people consider large. I'm of decent size. I considered my self large untill I met a few guys @ 10 & 11 inches, and was put in my place. If anyone in Houston is seeing this, I'd like to find other men to socialize with, that are packin. Nude parties mabe? Or if anyone is visiting, I'm a good tour guide.

2. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Hey there.

Generaly speaking you are large if you are over average, and average is usually quoted between 5 and 6 inches, usually closer to 5 on medically measured studies, closer to 8 on do-it-yourself :tongue: .

Yes 10/11s are out there, but you start talking about mind bogglingly small numbers, like 1 in two million penes, so comparing yourself to one of them is like saying "I'm worried that I'm not healthy compared to an Olympic Biathelete".

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm in total agreement with some guy over there.

4. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    10 or 11 inches that's almost ridiculous odds of you ever even being in the same room as those dicks, but I am not doubting you. I will have to say I have to almost argue with people that I do not have a 9 inch dick but an 8 inch dick! anything over 6 is pretty big and 8 inchers are apparently pretty rare and even rarer on short guys like me.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, happytrail. Now I'm going to have that dadgum Roy Rogers song in my head all day.

6. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Sometimes Pecker is just so str8.

Welcome Happy Trail. You might also think about posting to the Personals forum to find Houston men, or to meet visitors. (Love Houston, by the way. Great gay town.)

Draft saved Draft deleted