Photo Okay.dillon

EYESPY00

Legendary Member
Media
Wow, Dillon has a 10 second teaser for the $50 video and he's charging $10...for a 10 second teaser. OMFG, anyone that gives him money from this point on DESERVES to get ripped off.

EYESPY00

Legendary Member
Media
Message OF members just received from dillon. Good job everyone! Maybe he'll wise up, but probably not. If he starts charging for his page, everyone will just leave, lol. At least we know people aren't getting scammed by him anymore (or minimal are that don't know about this thread). He also disabled comments on his posts so nobody can warn others.

"Hey guys recently I have been noticing a decline in purchases of my message videos... as fun as onlyfans is it is the only income I have on this website considering I give a free page away to all of you.... I either might have to shut down my page if I don’t make the income I need or start charging monthly instead of a free page At the end of next week I will decide so thank you guys for all of the buys and I love all of my loyal fans on here I will be doing something soon to make up for all of the drama recently that has been going on so dw but please if you haven’t already go check out my new videos I sent out I put some work into them and want all of you to see them/ purchase them.... again if my video of me having anal sex with someone gets 500 buys I will be the one next time being fucked"

Reactions: Thatsonperiodluv24

Azor_Ahai

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lawl, first he says it’s his only income and then threatens he’ll shut down his page. Like he’ll ever get a real 9-5 job. And no way will he ever bottom, especially on video. Guarantee that tape will be another fake and you’ll never see the guys face in that vid or anything to identify him like his tattoos or a birth mark.

Reactions: EYESPY00

EYESPY00

Legendary Member
Media
WOW, so now he posts the $50 "anal sex tape" for $15.99 (the one that's not a sex tape really). See, if people band together & don't buy..it works (to an extent).

Cascade Arts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not sure if this is the thread to continue to post about him, but heads up, he 100% scams. Chatted with a guy that lost $50. Stay away from this guy.
Thanks for the warning. Didn't he just say the other week that he was done scamming? Guess he was lying again smh