okay gals tell all

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised by how many women have been saying shoulders. I love to work my shoulders at the gym, now even more so. :wink:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Should I snap a pic too Marlboro? I've been told I have a black woman's ass too...but I'm a skinny white boy. heh.

xX-Joanne-Xx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Although i'm bisexual i'm waaay more inclined toward girls than guys. If it wasn't for cock i'd be a total lesbian, so I have to say that the mans penis is the only thing I care about.

I know that sounds shallow, but I dont date men, only women, and with women there are other non-sexual things that are much more important to me. :]

I have two male friends who I have sex with sometimes, and I dont care how they look or how they are dressed or anything else. I just know they have quite nice penises and know how to use them! And that is the only thing that matters when we're getting busy. ;O

I know i'm a little weird but i'm not attracted to men, I am attracted to dick. LOL

xoxo

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is nothing wrong with a nice, round butt.:biggrin1:
Girl, you're gonna have to take some pics with that butt filling out a pair of jeans and give it to Mr. HC!:cool:
I would if I could. Sadly, I can't seem to find a pair of jeans that fit me properly. :frown1:

I'm surprised by how many women have been saying shoulders. I love to work my shoulders at the gym, now even more so. :wink:
Broad shoulders are Super Sexy! Think about it, a girl has to have somewhere to hang her legs during sex. :flirt: If a man has narrow, sloped shoulders then sex positions will be limited. I can't have that. I like variety. :cool: :naughty:

Although i'm bisexual i'm waaay more inclined toward girls than guys. If it wasn't for cock i'd be a total lesbian, so I have to say that the mans penis is the only thing I care about.
And on those 20% days you prefer a big penis? :lmao: If all you want is to be penetrated why not just go for a girl with a strap on? :confused:
I know that sounds shallow, but I dont date men, only women, and with women there are other non-sexual things that are much more important to me. :]
*SNIP* I know i'm a little weird but i'm not attracted to men, I am attracted to dick. LOL xoxo

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have two male friends who I have sex with sometimes, and I dont care how they look or how they are dressed or anything else. I just know they have quite nice penises and know how to use them! And that is the only thing that matters when we're getting busy. ;O

I know i'm a little weird but i'm not attracted to men, I am attracted to dick. LOL

xoxo

Yeah...take care!

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all about the face.

The lips, the smile, nice teeth, clear eyes, a few day's beard growth, short hair, eyebrows that haven't been waxed or plucked thin, and no unibrows. The rest is icing on the cake. I do like a nice chest and shoulders, but not overly large.