Okay here is my bitch.....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl: Why do men think that just becuse women are on here its becuase we want to cyber w/ a man that has a big dick? I mean its sad that some men and/or women are on here for a real reason. They have questions or concerns. Where as other men are on here being fake. Hey men should be happy if they have a smaller dick. Its not a big deal. Men dont judge women just one their boob size and if they are well then there not there for the right reasons and its the same for the women. I will be the first to admit. I LOVE HUNG MEN. But im not hear to look at fake pics and I am not here to fuck you in cyber land.

2. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl: Man that really sounded harsh now that I went back and looked at it. Sorry I guess its hormones. Im not trying to generalize all men so please dont take it that way. I am not saying that even most of you on here are fakes, but the ones that are...SHAME ON YOU. Thanks for letting me vent everyone I feel MUCH better now. :wacko: :lol:

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are a few here who claim to have huge penises.. They even take the time to use Photoshop to try to make their penises look like something a whale would have. That is one of the reasons I have not been as active here, too many fakes! And as for tht women here.. they are on here for more than a cheap thrill. If they want cybersex, they will ask for it.

4. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl: I hear that Geo. I mean dont get me wrong one of the best things on a man is his cock and I wont lie I like the larger ones but I came here for a serious reason and if I wanted to cyber theres yahoo. LOL

5. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    everybody is here for differing reasons. It does get annoying when those reasons dont go together so smoothly.

6. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    I talk to alot of the women here, and not one have i asked about cuber or anyhting, I keep it a decent conversation, like a true gentleman :)

7. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl: ya i agree. i think my biggest issue is just when they are fake.

8. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    As for my being fake, I have been acussed before, and defended by women here who HAVE seen it, I just dont post here cause I dont like the idea of a bunch of differnt people, whom i do not know, gawking at me. I have no problem showing those who take the time to get to know me.

9. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl: i hear that and respect you answer. i have some pics that might be shared w/ few people but they are few and far between. but ya i agree. as much as i like that people are turned on by what they see you dont want to be used just for that.

10. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl: oh and dont get me wrong i love to talk w/ people about all things under the sun its just that some people look at places like this like they do a bar. the pick-up mart. LOL

11. B_thirteenpointhree

B_thirteenpointhree New Member

amen !

12. naughty

Gold Member

Yourclovergirl,

I appreciate your comments. I have voiced the same concern on another thread. If two consenting adults choose to cyber, that is their concern and they will make that decision. But just because women are on this site does not mean that they are here for any other purpose but their own. Everyone here has a right to be here and enjoy the site, but not to insult other members by presuming that because they are here therefore open to be subjected to uncouth propositions. I hope we all can try to be a little more thoughtful of others in the future.

Naughty

13. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Yeah, it seems that there's a place for the hookups: the personals section. If someone isn't active in that forum, then others should respect that. Assumptions. Blech.

14. naughty

Gold Member

Thanks Ponybilt,

I have found that it goes even further than that, however .There are a whole host of assumptions that tend to go along with and voiced in addition to those propositions.

Naughty

15. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84: The best way to look at this place, yourclovergrl ... is that its just like society I think, some people are nice and good, some are fakes, some are pains in the arse and some can have a laugh, flirt but know where to drawn the line...

basically dont let it get to you, and ignores those who annoy you.... except if its me of course! :p jk

16. B_btrelll

B_btrelll New Member

hahahahahahahhaha

irony meter just exploded

17. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl: Well since its only been the men that have replyed, Thanks Guys!! I am glad that no one took my comments wrong. We all like a good hook up those that just assume thats what your here for, grrrrrrr.. they need to watch out cause I can bite. :D Anyways I hope that everyone has had a great holiday weekend and thank god there is one more day left to it.

18. hungthick

hungthick New Member

ROTFL!!! Really. I understand, of course you feel that way.

19. hungthick

hungthick New Member

WOW!! Reading your words again i can only assume you got to know some dudes and found out they were small cocks because you call them out as FAKES.

You like looking at pics of REAL hung men but it is not a big deal to you ...just keep the photos unaltered and keep the cocks BIG cos your not on here to look at fake pics.

(Do i sound condescending? I hope so.) Although, i am only kidding.

i like a female perspective in the group. i think women bring real insights into some issues men have regarding their sex and i never thought that women were here to cyber sex. I will admit that a big dick group is a great site for women to actually hook up with dudes that are huge, but i havent prejudged anyone on this thought.

i dont judge anyone even the guys that want to rule the roost with 12x8 inches and feel the need to believe its real. for me, this group is great for the great fucking comments made by people like ponybuilt and others.

20. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    ROTFL!!! Really. I understand, of course you feel that way. [/b][/quote]
    Sarcasm? Frankly I could care less what you think. I do not think i "rule the roost" I barely even post here anymore cause of dumbass people who are to close minded to actually give a fuck about toher people and pull the damn gerbel outa their ass.

On the lighter side. YCG, you're a great person, hope you enjoy your stay at LPSG.

Draft saved Draft deleted