okay, i need a little advice here.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by scarroll795, Aug 14, 2010.

1. scarroll795

scarroll795 New Member

I'm new here, but it's obvious that I'm not the biggest. In fact, i feel a little dwarfed, but i can appreciate other people's gifts.

I'm 7 by 5, 7.5 by 5.5 on a good day, but I'm not very good at sex. it's always been awkward and mostly with girls who weren't experienced. So that being said, I know that practice makes perfect, but I just can't help noticing that I kinda suck. :frown1:

2. saphire

saphire New Member

Albums:
    You have to be comfortable and confident with yourself and it will not be so awkward. Watch movie together, relax, go to nice restaurant have dinner. I have some self-esteem issues too. But always easier said than done lol.

3. scarroll795

scarroll795 New Member

I'm perfectly fine with everything until it comes to sex. I'm great at foreplay, but I just tense up during sex. I don't know what it is. I really haven't had it all that many times, since I'm actually 19. (I screwed up my age)

How was it for you in the beginning?

4. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

What's wrong with using your hand until you gain maturity and more confidence? I know everyone wants to fuck. But there's a hundred and one things you can do with your dick that feels good and won't get you in trouble.

5. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I'm sorry, but how is he supposed to gain confidence if he doesn't get any practice having sex with real women?

scarroll795, when I first started having sex, I wasn't really all that bad at it, but I was so desperate to be good at it that I judged myself very harshly.

The single most important thing that ever happened to make me better in bed was when I finally lost my inhibitions and stopped worrying about whether or not I was doing everything right.

Alcohol did help facilitate this. But so did having some experience under my belt (so to speak). I don't normally advise people to drink, but a little bit of alcohol did help me come out of my shell, and once I learned to be myself and enjoy myself in bed without trying so hard, I didn't need alcohol anymore. It just helped me get "over the hump."

To anyone who wants to criticize me, yes, I do realize the OP is underage to drink in many places.

6. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi!

I was very shy and awkward when I first started having sex. Actually I can still be that way and I would imagine if I had a new partner I would feel tense again at first.

In my opinion,

Eventually the feeling will fade, especially once you find a partner you're comfortable with and once you have repeated intercourse with that person.

You could always look for a more experienced partner and learn from her/ him.

#6 HiddenLacey, Aug 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2010
  7. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm 56 and I'm still learning!

8. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

It's normal to feel somewhat awkward at first. It's not like guys are born knowing all about sex, and the first few times a lot of guys worry that they are "doing it wrong" or that their partner might poke fun at them.

The truth is that if you are obviously having a good time, the odds are good your partner will as well. Instead of concentrating on "performing" why not take your time and concentrate on how good it feels.

9. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Exactly. He can do those things later. It's sad when people rush to maturity.

10. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    This is great advice. Listen to what Belly_Dancer is saying.

scarroll795, I think your problem is that you are "overthinking" - stop thinking about "your next move" and just be in the moment with the woman you are with, concentrate on the sensation and the heat the two of you have together.

As to your penis size, you have a big penis. You sure as heck do not need to be second guessing yourself in bed about that.

11. huskielover

huskielover Member

Well said. :arms:

We should never stop learning.

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

As I've written elsewhere, it wasn't until my fifth partner that I started to feel less awkward. You'll get better and relax more with experience.

Draft saved Draft deleted