Okay, I posted a gallery now

G

Ganymede

I feel odd about doing this because I'm not hung like some of you. Just don't laugh, okay? Thanks. (Also, please no one come back here and rate me like Mrs. Candy did to that other beautifully hung bro.)

curious4u2005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Ganuymede:

I just read your post.

Honey, there is no reason for anyone to laugh at you. :)
Very nice package!

Thanks for sharing your photos with us~!

I feel odd about doing this because I'm not

hung like some of you. Just don't laugh, okay? Thanks. (Also, please no one come back here and rate me like Mrs. Candy did to that other beautifully hung bro.)

G

Ganymede

Really? You'd love to have my endowment? ... May I ask why? *confused*

Thanks, though.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to have it as well, I'll tell you where if you ask me nicely!

Seriously, great cock, nothing wrong with it at all, love the flare to the head.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ganymede,

You seem surprised with the positive feedback. What is it about your equipment, that you feel is not deserving of it?

I've always liked the looks of cocks that have that curve to them, and you've got a nice set of low hangers also.

My compliments:fing02:

shanehall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ganymede,
Where do I begin? WOW WOW WOW In appearance of a cock you have 95% of the men on this site beat. With a prize like that, you should feel comfortable showing it to the world. No kidding, one of the nicest I have ever seen. It may not the largest, But I would say one of the MANLIEST, flared head penises around. Then there are your balls. My GAWD could they be any prettier? PLEASE POST AS MANY PICTURES AS YOU WANT! I am sure you will be getting alot of compliments on your manhood.
Let me say again WOW WOW WOW!
Private message me anytime.
Shane
P.s. MAy I be the president of your fanclub?

G

Ganymede

Thanks, everyone. I really don't know how to take all of these compliments. Actually, you know what ... it's all given me a real boner. Seriously. Thanks.

G

Ganymede

I almost don't know how to deal with this compliment. Thanks. This means a lot to me, bro.

Ganymede,
Where do I begin? WOW WOW WOW In appearance of a cock you have 95% of the men on this site beat. With a prize like that, you should feel comfortable showing it to the world. No kidding, one of the nicest I have ever seen. It may not the largest, But I would say one of the MANLIEST, flared head penises around. Then there are your balls. My GAWD could they be any prettier? PLEASE POST AS MANY PICTURES AS YOU WANT! I am sure you will be getting alot of compliments on your manhood.
Let me say again WOW WOW WOW!
Private message me anytime.
Shane
P.s. MAy I be the president of your fanclub?