Okay, I'll bite.....

aussiechick63: An unidentified flying object flying in reverse??
Works for me. :D

prepstudinsc: Ontario Foreigners United
Ontario's French Union
Old Friend's Undies

I was wondering about it, too, Sammy. What is is?
I had to ask 7x6 about what Sepodonuts meant.

jackinman: It means "ONE FINE UNIT" it's something that started on Saturday during the chat I think. :-/

9cyclops9: You are right indeed. People kept talking to Sammy (since she was on her webcam...tsk tsk), and one guy told her, "Sammy, you is one fine unit!"

Other comments included, "Show me your tits" and "You make me harder than Chinese arithmetic!"

That last one was my personal favorite, but OFU just has a nice ring to it. :D

John

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=9cyclops9 link=board=women;num=1067920229;start=0#4 date=11/03/03 at 21:57:12]You are right indeed. People kept talking to Sammy (since she was on her webcam...tsk tsk), and one guy told her, "Sammy, you is one fine unit!"
[/quote]
What the fung? That is, just a little bit weird! Almost sounds like something I would say!

AnonyMs: Well, then, that makes perfect sense because we all know sammy ain't nothing if she ain't ONE FINE UNIT !!!

gigantikok: [quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=women;num=1067920229;start=0#2 date=11/03/03 at 20:30:31]
I had to ask 7x6 about what Sepodonuts meant.[/quote]
YA! SEPUDONUTS!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!

Yea, for anyone else who is wondering where this came from, it was in a thread about reversing letters in a word. Supposedly, if you reverse every letter in a word except the first and last, one can pretty much still tell what the word is. One of those words happened to be "Sepudonuts", Peter made a joke about it, and I thought it had a nice ring to it. Heck, I like wierd words.

SCHMORGESBOARD!! (sp?)

prepstudinsc: LOL I forgot about that dude telling Samy that she was one fine unit. I was in the chat at that point, but for some reason, it totally slipped my mind.....

As to speodonuts, I had to ask 7x6 about that one the other day, he explained it.....sometimes I can be so dense. :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=gigantikok link=board=women;num=1067920229;start=0#7 date=11/04/03 at 20:51:58]SCHMORGESBOARD!! (sp?)[/quote]

SMØRGÅSBORD. It's sepudonuts-ly strange-looking even when spelt correctly! ;)