Okay, i'm bisexual and often asked by women...

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, I'm bisexual and often asked by women....."Why would a straight man accept a blow job from a bi or gay man when he could get a blow job from a woman?" I just keep it simple in my response and tell them while I find it fascinating that a straight man would venture to a gay or bi man for this pleasurable experience, it comes down to a few simple things. Mind you, these are the things that I have experienced, I am not speaking on behalf of all straight men or all bi/gay men.

1) Whenever I suck dick, I do it for me...not for him. Old saying,"Most women suck dick to please their man, I suck his dick to please myself".

2) Enthusiasm, passionate and show how grateful you are that he LET you suck his dick.

3) Never waste a drop of cum, play with it in your mouth if you don't wanna swallow it. Show him how much
you love the taste of him.

4) Some women want something in return for their service, I've actually came in my pants just from
swallowing his load. I know what I'm doing and I love doing it very much. His cum is what I get in return and even that makes me feel like I'm getting more than I deserve.

5) It doesn't matter how long it takes him to cum. I'm there til the job gets done. They don't call it a job for nothing.

Don't get me wrong, there are some women out here that understand this philosophy when it comes to cock sucking. But there are a lot of men that know how to suck cock really really good.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Her question had the assumption "when he could get it from a woman" ... I think a lot of men crave to have a blow job but their partner is not willing, or, like the poster said, not really into it.

I found that guys sucking cock are doing it because they literally crave it! They love to see, feel and pleasure a phallus! I was amazed when I ventured into the bi world and had gay/bi men go down on me, they were so into it! They seemed to be insatiable in their desire for cock. I was deep throated, had every drop of cum swallowed, and they would want to do it over and over again!

I know that I crave to take a soft dick and use my mouth to make it hard. I love to feel it grow. I love to see it cum! Right now I wish I had a room full of men wanting to feed me their seed!

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are obviously many, many exceptions to this, but a key part is that a man wanting to give a blowjob is going to be more inherently aware of what feels good. Since he's got the same equipment he know where the nerve centers are and how best to excite them.

(I'm seriously a fan of oral sex - unfortunately things are pretty dry for me in that regard but I can remember the good old days...)

A lot of women can give fantastic blowjobs, but many it's just okay". I don't think I've ever gotten a bad one from a guy.

A second part of this, echoing from above, is that a lot of straight guys can validate that they're not really cheating on a woman if it's a guy going down.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great points, I also have to add....and I am speaking for myself here, size is not an issue at all when it comes to sucking cock. I just have one request, be hard....very hard and I won't have any complaints. 3 inches, 4 inches or 9 inches...I don't care.

King Ding

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
With the exception of one, all the blowjobs I've gotten from women just seem transactional. Just the feeling they are only doing it because I just went down on them, or they do it just long enough to prime me for fucking. I date one older white woman who obsessed with having me in her mouth, but that was it. With guys not only is the technique better, I know they are doing it because they enjoy it.

Agree. We are assuming that the woman has the same drive.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The reason I love BJs from my married friends is they give a much better BJ to what I've received from women. I know sucking a cock is a huge turn-on for me and I feel my friends feel the same way. They really get into it...

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
1) Whenever I suck dick, I do it for me...not for him. Old saying,"Most women suck dick to please their man, I suck his dick to please myself.

Thre's a guy I've come to see fairly regularly at the places I go to to get blowjobs from strangers. He gives great head and I notice that when he gets up off his knees he's absolutely rock hard, leaking and there's nearly always a visible puddle of pre-cum on the floor. He doesn't want head from anybody and I've noticed that nobody touches his cock but himself. I reached for his cock once and he batted it away.

Reactions: latinluva

BiteSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Great points, I also have to add....and I am speaking for myself here, size is not an issue at all when it comes to sucking cock. I just have one request, be hard....very hard and I won't have any complaints. 3 inches, 4 inches or 9 inches...I don't care.
True. I had the pleasure of sucking a 4-inch cock yesterday. Hard as steel, with a big flared head, and it was one of the rare cocks I could take all the way to the root and lick his balls at the same time. I loved it.

tinyclitty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last week, I was staying at a hotel for business. There was a bar/restaurant within walking distance of the hotel so I walked to it for dinner a few drinks before bed. I had dinner at the bar and was having a few cocktails when I noticed a guy who I had talked to briefly at the hotel was sitting near me. We acknowledged each other and he moved closer and we started talking. Long story short....he was a married guy whose wife really didn't enjoy giving head. I asked if he had ever had it from a guy, and he had not. But he seemed intrigued. A few cocktails later, we walked back to the hotel together....He came to my room with me and I blew him. He told me it was the best head he'd ever had because I seemed to enjoy doing it, while females just seemed to be going thru the motions. I ended up blowing him the next night as well :p

Last week, I was staying at a hotel for business. There was a bar/restaurant within walking distance of the hotel so I walked to it for dinner a few drinks before bed. I had dinner at the bar and was having a few cocktails when I noticed a guy who I had talked to briefly at the hotel was sitting near me. We acknowledged each other and he moved closer and we started talking. Long story short....he was a married guy whose wife really didn't enjoy giving head. I asked if he had ever had it from a guy, and he had not. But he seemed intrigued. A few cocktails later, we walked back to the hotel together....He came to my room with me and I blew him. He told me it was the best head he'd ever had because I seemed to enjoy doing it, while females just seemed to be going thru the motions. I ended up blowing him the next night as well :p

How the hell did blow job even come up in conversation?

tinyclitty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How the hell did blow job even come up in conversation?
He had asked if I was married, I told him i was divorced. He had said he had hoped to get a blowjob since he was on the road and his wife didn't like to do it for him. So I presented him with an alternative ;)