Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is all kinds of funny. Seems a lot of these threads are started by people with no verification photo to speak of...

EXACTLY! He's coming down on guys who post false claims but WITH pics. He's posting a (potentially) false claim and without pics.

I have more respect for the guy that at least HAS pics than the guy that doesn't!

3xxx

Just Browsing
Media
Okay guys, there's a lot of shit here I'm not going to reply to.
Anatomy.. sheez.. Let's say I have real life experience on a dick that is even bigger than mine, not hugely bigger, but still bigger.

I will get you pictures.
Don't have a camera because they break down sometimes you know?

And some of us have lifes, and careers, and women we have to fuck for fucks sake.

I will get the pictures for you.

I know its a lot easier to live in that own private world filled with dicks not bigger than the magical 10 inches.
There are a lot of things and reasons why people lie to themselves, keep saying that mantra, "there aren't any dicks this big! It's all just propaganda."

Damn.. what does it matter, horses have bigger dicks than us humans.
It's the other things that make for example women, and men, have an interest in us.
Like.. persona?
Sense of humour?

Dick, well, its good to have a little more than a finger size.
Other than that.. its mostly just excess meat.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't have a camera because they break down sometimes you know?

Hmmm, I`ve had several cameras in my lifetime and oddly enough none of them ever broke down on me, they always lasted until I decided to buy another one and this goes pretty much for everybody I know.

Saying you dropped your camera and broke it by accident on the other would have sounded more realistic as that could happen, but the camera itself being broken, nah man I don`t buy that at all, your just making excuses and thats the truth.

Besides, I would think a guy claiming your size would have made it a point to show proof as soon as you joined, even if it would have been only one or a couple of pics to shut up the naysayers and doubters.

Which is why I find it especially amusing as others are I`m sure that you are calling people on their bs when yours reeks even more seeing how you don`t even have any pics up then defend yourself by saying your camera is broken which is a load of crap imo.

I will get the pictures for you.

Sure you will, and I`m guessing with a clear proof of size pic with a measuring tape to verify your lenght and girth too no less eh?

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blah, blah, blah. etc ............ Oh, and I've got that burdensome responsibility of 'fucking' women, just for fucking's sake. You know my gift to the women of the world. Boy, this huge dick is burdensome. Blah etc............

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Okay guys, there's a lot of shit here I'm not going to reply to. . . .
Okay guy, there's a lot of shit there I'm not going to reply to . . . . to borrow your phrase. I'll just say you're completely full of shit, and a total dumbass to boot. The more you talk and make excuses, the more you prove it. Honestly, what sort of vicarious thrill do guys like you get from boasting about your humongous cyber dicks? It's not like anybody's impressed or even believes you. You can't do anything with it, except fuck imaginary cyber pussy in your head. You really should just go away and stay away before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

lilkeezy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm only 5.5 hard 3 inch soft though still believeing i can get bigger when i lose weight but either way i got nothing to lie about its not the dick size that makes the men when i say im 5.5 on a good day mostly on a good day i do reach a 6 inch on the dot but i have to get REALLY turn on for that