Okay Ladies...a questionaire about a fantasy

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have touched on this very briefly in the adult websites forum, but not in the women's issues forum, where we are obviously likely to get the true gauge of it.

What do you as women think about Strapon-sex/ role reversal with a male?

answer these questions if you please...(please number it so i can keep the responses straight as i hope to get a good sampling from all respondents)

1. Have you have used a strapon on a man?

2. If you have not used a strapon, do you want to, and how badly do you want to try it?

3. If you have used one, did you...
a. Love it
b. Like it
c. indifferent
d. didn't like it

4. If you loved/liked it, what was it you liked about it (describe please)

5. If you were indifferent or didn't like it, what was it that caused this? (describe)

6. If you have not tried it, but want to, why do you want to?

7. If you have not tried it, but don't want to...why not?

8. Have you spoken to other women you know about this Fantasy/role play?

9. What do those other women think about it? Do they want to try it as well? Do they think it is hot? gross? weird? etc.

10. If you were to live this act out in a "fantasy" roleplay scenario...or just think about how you would like to, what scenarios would you wish it to be in? you can choose as many as you want or just one...

i.e. - policwoman
secretary-boss
domina-sub

etc. etc. etc.

Thank you...fire away ladies.

:smile::smile::smile:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've used a strap on many times, I've always loved it, sex is about mutual pleasure what I like seeing is the guy discovering at first how much he enjoys it.

thanks for the post...what about other women/friends you have spoken to about it? What are their thoughts if any?

:smile:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are there no other women that have thought of this?

it seemed to have been a rather popular theme a couple months ago when someone posted a video...

:confused:

classact1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm brave enough to admit:

1. Have you have used a strapon on a man? YES

2. If you have not used a strapon, do you want to, and how badly do you want to try it?

3. If you have used one, did you... Loved it.
a. Love it
b. Like it
c. indifferent
d. didn't like it

Being in control, being able to send him over the edge while jacking him, having him melt under my touch.

5. If you were indifferent or didn't like it, what was it that caused this? (describe)

6. If you have not tried it, but want to, why do you want to?

8. Have you spoken to other women you know about this Fantasy/role play? YES

9. What do those other women think about it? Do they want to try it as well? Do they think it is hot? gross? weird? etc. They usually look at me like I have three eyes.

10. If you were to live this act out in a "fantasy" roleplay scenario...or just think about how you would like to, what scenarios would you wish it to be in? you can choose as many as you want or just one... Have been told a couple of times I'd make a great dominatrix. Never thought of it, though. I like a man that is comfortable enough with himself to allow me to be myself.

i.e. - policwoman
secretary-boss
domina-sub

etc. etc. etc.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
1. Have you have used a strapon on a man? Unfortantly no

2. If you have not used a strapon, do you want to, and how badly do you want to try it? i really, really, really want to use one on a guy. However im not to sure how many guys would be into it

3. If you have used one, did you...
a. Love it
b. Like it
c. indifferent
d. didn't like it

6. If you have not tried it, but want to, why do you want to? I like to see a man let go of the masculine stereotype society expects and enjoy himself. And allow me to know what its like to have a cock :tongue:

8. Have you spoken to other women you know about this Fantasy/role play? No, only men

9. What do those other women think about it? Do they want to try it as well? Do they think it is hot? gross? weird? etc.

10. If you were to live this act out in a "fantasy" roleplay scenario...or just think about how you would like to, what scenarios would you wish it to be in? you can choose as many as you want or just one.. No role playing. I dont see it as a dominance/sub thing but more a couple sharing a unique kind of intimacy