okay ladies be honest

DJC19

1st Like
Media
is the average size of a man enough for you. THey say everwhere the average penis is 6inches right and 70% of the men have this size. So why do so many women perfer above average or bigger if most guys dont possess that size. I'm starting to think the average has gotten higher, because i read everwhere with women having boyfriends with 8inch dicks which accoriding to kinkseys penis survey only 0.01% of guys have this size. So i have to know if a guy had a 6inch dick and average girth would that be enough for you, becuase apperentely the girls i gone out with said it wasnt and yes i have been dumped becuase of this before, so i'm starting to think the average male isnt enough in today's society and women are to afraid to speak the truth.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DJC19 said:
is the average size of a man enough for you. THey say everwhere the average penis is 6inches right and 70% of the men have this size. So why do so many women perfer above average or bigger if most guys dont possess that size. I'm starting to think the average has gotten higher, because i read everwhere with women having boyfriends with 8inch dicks which accoriding to kinkseys penis survey only 0.01% of guys have this size. So i have to know if a guy had a 6inch dick and average girth would that be enough for you, becuase apperentely the girls i gone out with said it wasnt and yes i have been dumped becuase of this before, so i'm starting to think the average male isnt enough in today's society and women are to afraid to speak the truth.

Truth is for most women 6 inches is fine. Another truth is when you hear of all these women having bf's with 8-inchers, a lot of that is exaggeration. This site is obviously going to have a lot of women who prefer large, and I count myself among them. But don't freak out cuz not every woman's a size queen.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Obviously people are going to lie or exaggerate on here, it is the internet after all. But also realize that this being a site about big dicks, its going to attract women that have had them or that like them. I global survey is going to be a lot different than a survey on here because many people that come here have, prefer or have had large penises. I've been with several large cocks, and 2 really large ones, and I have no reason to lie about it. Maybe I'm just a lucky girl.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DJC19 said:

Well, averages were 90% of my experiences...

If a big one was so crucial i was still with my ex-bf to this day...a big penis does not make a man a man. I have to enjoy his whole person to choose to be with him.

For sure a good girth is very good and a good attentive lover comes in many different sizes too.

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say that yes, size is important but not alway's vital. If a smaller or average sized guy is skilled at angles, position's and stamina he can accomplish the same thing's as a bigger guy. The thing with a bigger guy (at least for me ) is that what he has visually is more impressive than a smaller guy so the turn-on with the bigger guy is greater.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There aren't many (real) women on this site. This site is not representative of the rest of the population.

I also think that the girls who dumped you must have issues themselves and maybe you're going for the wrong kind of girl/looking in the wrong place?

Also like Pecker said, most of the people having children will of course be average.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do not stress out about that.
If a woman dumped you, probably it was not due to your size, unless she said so, which, would be really mean and unnecesary. I would not tell a woman I am breaking up w her because she has a weight problem, even if it was so. I do not find joy in hurting others , and I am inclined to think others ( most ) are like that to.

We as guys have also preferences and fantasies. I would like to have a barbie doll w big green eyes and a 19 20 yr old body girl. How many times have I fallen for a woman that is not my type?
Many a time.

There is more things that will catch an eye. If a woman is looking for size, either she is shallow, or she just wants a night of sex.

The way I see it, it is chance. I meet a girl that I like, we flirt, we end up hooked up. I realize before hand I am not going to hurt her feelings in any way. I will accept anything that comes w stoicism, and, given the fact I saw her in person, it can not be a bad surprise.

If she has droopy breasts?? I love her
If she has a loose tummy?? I love her
If she has a sensitive pussy?? I love her

any person that hurts you, is not worth your time, let her go hurting people around....given the statistics, she will have to hurt many guys before she hits the pot.

sasquatch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
Also like Pecker said, most of the people having children will of course be average.
Can't remember where I heard this but it made me laugh.

"I don't have a massive cock but it's big enough to fill a pram!"