Okay, seriously!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by auhtt, May 16, 2007.

1. auhtt

auhtt New Member

Albums:
    There's a lot of stuff in these forums about PE and stuff and it's just very overwhelming, I really need it all cleared up, I understand how it's supposed to work and all, and my stats, really honestly, are these: 5.5" long, 6" thick, and I'd like it to be 6.5", 7" at least. I'm also uncut. I reeeeally need a proper timeframe based on you guys' experience because I started doing it (jelq routine - power stretch, circular stretch, "standard" two hand milking) for a while and noticed harder erections and all and was pretty stoked, but then got lazy (went on holiday, still AM on holiday, lol)... i really need some sort of sobering advice/reality check/whatever, would really appreciate it. what are the really good exercises for length (i'm pretty satisfied with my girth) and how long should i keep at it to get where i want to be?

thanks,

2. auhtt

auhtt New Member

Albums:
    Oh and I'm only 18, meant to mention

3. dongalong

Gold Member

The fastest that I grew was 3mm per month in length.

The fastest that I have heard of is 7mm per month (average)

I considered myself slow but there are slower growers. The important thing is to be consistent and think long term.

My 3mm/month = 36mm in a year or just under 1.5"

4. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

OK, here's your reality check.

It's not just about the exercises; it's about consistency and persistence and not overdoing it. Take a look at Thunder's Place: Free Penis Enlargement for some free good basic information.

Different bodies react at different rates, but take a look at the thread Size's PE data analysis - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums to get an idea on how many men gain at what rate.

Girth versus length is one of those things that is not completely within your control. Some exercises are supposed to be better for one than the other. It' seems more common to pursue length and gain some unintended additional girth than it is to pursue girth and accidentelly gain length.

5. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Agreed Lapwick.

I have heard of people gaining that inch in 1-3months of work which in my mind is amazing gains really. Each body is different an jelqing will more than likely work both length and girth.

Take it slow and easy and you will get there in a few months.

-D1-

6. dongalong

Gold Member

Those people that gain fast at the beginning of PE, I believe, started with a smaller that maximum erection, i.e. they hadn't reached the elastic limit of the tunica (maxed out erection), which causes the hardness when the blood is forced in during erection. This could be because of health problems, lack of exercise or lack of penis use.

Jelquing, stretching and kegels can quickly improve blood circulation to the penis by enlarging the blood vessels, allowing for harder and bigger erections. This initial fast growth is merely due to the stretching of the ligaments and tunica which requires less force compared to more advanced growth.

When the erection size has been "maxed out" these fast early gains slow down because of the very slow tunica and ligament enlargement process which involves cellular regenisis.

This only my theory, it might not be correct and I haven't done a medical study to prove it.

7. auhtt

auhtt New Member

Albums:
    Thanks a lot!

8. auhtt

auhtt New Member

Albums:
    are there any before and after pics anywhere here on LPSG though? Thundersplace seems to be blocked by my ISP (am in an Islamic country now) and I can't really access it atm.

Draft saved Draft deleted