Okay. So I think I may have an issue. I'm not sure.

D_Likima_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So the other day, I was laying in the bed with a few friends of mine, and we were all spooned up in the same bed. Anywho, so I'm sleeping and minding my own buisness when the guy behind me starts groping me slowly. First I'm thinkin "Aw... that's nice of him to rub my back for me." Then He starts to play with my nipple... Mine are pierced. And I think any of you that have that know what that does.

So needless to say I was completely aroused in little to know time, and the other friend is in the bed next to me completely oblivious to the entire thing.

A few more minutes of this groping and stroking, and he's started to jack me off through my underwear, and I turn over to tell him that we need to go to the other room.

I'm not sure how long we were in there, but I swear I've never had a blowjob that good in my life. I couldn't cum for the life of me, like the orgasm kept peaking over and over again one after the other. I start thinking 'Surely this is gonna do it' and no dice. It just starts all over again from where it peaked last.

Looking back on past sexual encounters... I'm never able to get off when someone else is touching me. I'm not sure if it might be because I masturbate pretty often or what but 2 hours of intense fooling around should've finished me off, right?

Anyone here have a similiar issue?

Reactions: [ under review ]

ges

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This episode just sounds like first-time jitters.
I've had similar 'problems'. I realised that at those times I was stuck in my head - my thoughts were preventing my body from doing what it wanted to do. Once I knew this, it became easier to feel the feelings and, sure enough, the so-called problem no longer existed.
I'm sure it's not a long-term problem.
Hope this helps.

Cosota

Experimental Member
Media
On many occasions it takes me a long time to have an orgasm, so long that often the guy I am with cums or just asks me to stop fucking him because he is getting sore and there's no sign of me having an orgasm any time soon. When I was young I used to find it selfish of them and I would feel unsatisfied if I didn't ejaculate. These days if a guy let's me fuck him for a while I don't necessarily need to cum to feel happy. I had pleasure for a while and that's enough. I don't need that sort of culmination.

Also I find it hard to get a full erection if I ejaculated less than a few hours before. I am not a good repeater. However if I didn't cum the first time, when that guy cuddling me or sleeping next to me has had a few hours to recover, my throbbing cock will be finding his way inside him for more hours of fun.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it could be a number of things, but it sounds like you know yourself best, with the "can't get off when in physical contact" angle. When I'm having sex with someone else I tend to take an awful lot longer to get there, whether its out of the intention of making it last longer, or psychological I'm not sure of...