Okay to post + comments on Gay pics?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a straight woman and Flame Dame (thank you minds eye!). I often post positive comments on gay mens pictures is that unusual or wrong? In this world of uber-PCness I certainly don't want to offend anyone, besides it's not like I expect to fuck them.:tongue: :smile:

njqt466

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I already commented on your comment, but I will comment, orientation isn't an inhibitor. I'm sure that people don't mind knowing that they are attractive to the opposite sex as well.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I can't imagine anyone gay or straight being offended by a compliment. I mean, come on! We are on a site that supports large dicks. People post pictures of themselves. They WANT to be complimented:rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hehe... Jeff I think your hot! ;)

EWWWWWW, a girl just complimented me....... As a man, I am offended.......... Hey!! Wait a minute.... no I am not.:biggrin1: I love compliments.:smile:

njqt466, seriously.... I think that people who put up their pictures would care for compliments. If they don't like them, they could always take the photos down.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because of a straight guy who had a homophobia issue here, I don't usually comment on 100% straight guys' pics unless they have indicated that they welcome them in their posts.

On other sites I have had comments from straight women such as 'what a waste', these people I ignored and deleted their comments. That was a dig, not a compliment.

I would encourage you to post any comments you feel like.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely fine. People shouldn't post photos if they don't want comments. One of the best things about LPSG is how we get to cross artificial social boundaries and interact in ways that we might not do offline. And after all, we are talking about compliments! I hope no one gave you a hard time about this, njqt - if so, they really need to chill.

PS: Thanks for the nice comment. :wink:

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
You are hot, baby. (You know i like you). And if somebody doesn´t know how appreciate your compliments, he´s got a problem. Doesn´t matter if he´s gay or not, like they said, a compliment is a compliment. Sadly there is much miseducation everywhere.

I hope you keep on being yourself. I enjoy it, preciosa.

Let me be rude: fuck their third eye, you´re better than they.

:cool:

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
We are all human and we all love compliments! I suppose I would be somewhat offended, somewhat, if I were not complimented. ;) You do bring up a good point though as I have received more PMs about my pics than folk actually posting in my gallery. Maybe that is because of my 100% orientation profile as mentioned by someone earlier... Who knows?

Also, I seldom look at profile pics but I have and I have never posted a comment. I think our homophobic society invades relative appreciation and the notion for straight dudes to acknowledge other men. We need to get over ourselves....

With that said, I love the galleries - those that I have seen anyway. :rolleyes: ;)

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In this world of uber-PCness I certainly don't want to offend anyone

Eh? I thought that was the whole point of the PC movement...to give the more independent-minded among us an easy vector to insult and offend the sheep. Don't tell me they're being serious about it??? That would just make it sooo much more fun!

Besides, if commentary were restricted along lines of gender or orientation or any other arbitrary divisor, the overall number would be sadly diminished...leading to general depression and probably the occasional suicide within the LPSG ranks. You don't want that shit on your conscience, do you? No? I thought not. So go show some fags some love. :tongue:

Oh, and thanks for your comments on me. I know this isn't in the right thread, but they've definitely made a few showers memorable... :wink:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On other sites I have had comments from straight women such as 'what a waste', these people I ignored and deleted their comments.That was a dig not a compliment.
Why don't you see that as a compliment? They're saying they find you attractive and wished you felt the same way about them!!!
I've had comments from gay guys saying things like ''It's a shame you're not gay'',that is their point of view and there is no way it is meant as an insult! :cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a straight woman and Flame Dame (thank you minds eye!). I often post positive comments on gay mens pictures is that unusual or wrong? In this world of uber-PCness I certainly don't want to offend anyone, besides it's not like I expect to fuck them.:tongue: :smile:

njqt466

DowhateveryawannadothisisAmerica-itsfreespeech.:smile:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Of course it's okay to comment on gay men's pics if you're a straight woman. I receive compliments every now and then from my woman friends about my eyelashes (and very rarely about my looks:biggrin:), and I take them for what they are, a form of admiration and adoration. Like Matthew said, if people here don't want comments from a particular group, they shouldn't post pics in an open forum such as this.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Of course it's okay to comment on gay men's pics if you're a straight woman. I receive compliments every now and then from my woman friends about my eyelashes (and very rarely about my looks:biggrin:), and I take them for what they are, a form of admiration and adoration. Like Matthew said, if people here don't want comments from a particular group, they shouldn't post pics in an open forum such as this.
I want to see the eyelashes!