Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you don't listen much me thinks.

Hannity = blatant conservative, but digestible
O'Reilly = conservative, but EXTREMELY fair 99% of the time, thusly why he was pretty much the only Fox character Obama would interview with, and be honest, that interview went quite well/professiona.
Dobbs = are you kidding. I have zero clue what side he is on. he is just bitter 110% of the time. that's his schtick. it's old, it's tired, and bitter. he can't find any good in anything.

Matthews = blatantly liberal, but digestable
Olbermann = a loon, way beyond Rush, more like Michael Savage or Maddow.
hey, be nice about Rachel; she's HOT

gstateballer925

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, two of my least favorite people. Not much of a loss. The station has about seven viewers in primetime anyway, so whatever.

actually, olbermann alone (on a regular off night) gets 1.5 million viewers just for his 8pm show... and even maddow has beaten him a handful of times in the demo and total viewers. she is very well liked, and msnbc is finally starting to find its base audience, liberals... just as fox news has had its base audience for years, conservatives, obviously.

by the way, whoever said that "oreilly is fair 99% of the time" is crazy. that guy is never ever fair... just because he brings on liberals to try and be fair goes right out the window when he is yelling them down and not letting them finish a thought. only a select few have stood up to that asshole. he lies and distorts everything he reports, and makes factual errors and gaffes on a weekly basis, if not daily.