Old Bathroom Stories

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
Bathrooms aren't what they used to be. Does anyone have any old stories about cruising restrooms from back when the stalls were wooden and had holes?

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
Since no one has offered any stories I'll start one.
During the 70s at Colorado State University in Fort Collins Colorado, there was this business building called Johnson Hall. Walking down the main hallway you came upon a door which said simply Men. Opening the door put you into this outer lounge where an old sofa sat. You had to walk through this lounge to go through the other door which opened up to two old wooden stalls with the glory hole. For Northern Colorado during the 70s this turned out to be the gay bar and bathhouse rolled into one. It was very well known with gays both college, high school and non college males. Guys who were in the closet would meet their boyfriends there. I once walked into the outer lounge and a high school kid was doing his homework while he waited for a friend to show up. I don't think in all the years that bathroom saw action did the campus cops ever make an appearance there. Sadly towards the end of the 70s one day on the front page of the campus newspaper was a photo of a toilet and a rather lengthy write-up on the mens room. It was just after that story broke I happened to drop in on the bathroom one last time only to find they did a major remodling job on it. The entrance was no longer there. I often thought that they should have put a plague on the wall as a historical marker.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was a well-known bathroom at the University of Alabama in the 60's. I can't remember the name of the building but I use to visit it everytime I was in the area.
I wasn't really "out" yet but loved to peak through the peep holes between the stalls and watch guys jerk off.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a bar that had a set-up I liked. There were two "bathrooms". Each had just one toilet. But the wall between them had no covering, so when you pissed you could see the other guy pissing, too. They had to wall it off pretty quickly after opening.

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
This post doesn't just have to be about college t-rooms it can be about bathrooms in old dept stores or libraries.
The first experience I had with a restroom was the downtown main library where some guy stuck his hand up under the stall and I slid off the toilet and lowered myself down and first felt someone else's hand touching my ass and cock.

gert123

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I still went to a mall in about 1998, where there were 3 stalls, with big (2.5") glory holes in them. Got sucked off there a few times. you could easily feed your whole cock through. Was also caught there almost once. I was taking a pis at the urinal and the security gurd came in. I made a dash to other toilets. a while later, he was also there. Turned out he just wanted a jerk off buddy.
Knew other toilets which also had a huge hole, about 2", the stairs were noisy, so you could hear if people came close. also had a few god ones there. They all seemed to close down at around 2000. Do not find many these days. Both places had wooden partitions.