Old but hung

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by xenon-naturist, Jan 17, 2009.

1. xenon-naturist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was in a steam bath last night - unusually for the UK almost everyone goes naked and is straight. Most guys fall into one of 2 groups, older local Londoners or younger Russian workers, the old ones tend to be fat and out of shape, the young one fit and very much in shape.

While some of the Russians had great bodies and cute dicks, no one was particuarl well hung, that honour went to a guy who looked at least 70, from his face, skin and grey hair. But he had a wonderful, huge thick dick that he seemed very happy to have on display. He was probably the only one of this group who had shaved his balls and trimmed back the bush - while there are lots of reasons why a younger guy would do this, in his case it seemed designed to draw attention to his tool !

It was great to see - I have never seen an oldie with so huge a cock before, has anyone here ?

2. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

you must be really young? 18 or so? less? dunno...but if your over 18..you need to get out more.

walking around a locker room at any gym...you gonna see the real world
    any locker room where a NFL game is being played, is starting, is over, half time..your gonna see more real world older men with some large weapons.

and btw...where do u think guys with big breeders get their big breeders from? their moms?....in my family, we all have breeders that look like 'dads' breeder...except, he is bigger, longer and thicker then i am by a mile..
    dad...is 70 this year...in shape, chiseled face and muscular...toned, and he has always been fuckin HOT...its no wonder my mom married him...
    she told me there was a line forming...but he only had eyes for her...
    my mom...is stunning, beautiful, and a passion and compassion for life and others...like my dad...compassionate, kind, caring and so full of Love...i wish everyone could meet my parents...great examples to emulate.

r

3. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You raise a couple of points that I can relate to.

This old guy's dick has been the same length (8 inches) since high school days but has grown at least a half inch in girth since then. And my balls are definitely larger now than they were then. Also, the whole package is larger when flaccid than it was in my youth, even though my erections then and now are the same length. I've always attributed the change in girth, testicle size and becoming a bit more of a "shower" to simply enjoying a lot of sexual activity over the years. But, who knows?

I too trim my bush and shave my genitals. I normally keep the bush well trimmed because I freeball (commando) and don't like my crotch hairs getting caught in my zipper. I took up the shaving because I had a lady friend who had a strong preference for shaved genitals. She moved away quite some time ago but I've stayed shaved simply because I grew to like it that way. I never gave any thought to how trimming and shaving would call more attention to my genitals (after all, some people prefer the hair) but, if it does, why cool!

Attached Files:

4. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

xenon-naturist, I'm pretty sure you saw this guy. The description fits and I know he spends alot of time flashing his truly gargantuan meat around various venues in London.

5. xenon-naturist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Followed the link thinking you had a pic ! Don't know if it is the same chap, have you a more detailed description ?, also he seems to be one of the regulars there so he's not just a transient exhibitionist !

Silvertip, great picture - your silver makes you distinguished not old.

6. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Well if it wasn't absolutely the biggest cock you had ever seen, then, no, it very probably wasn't the same chap. This old guy doesn't mind being photographed, so next time I see him I'll ask if I can take a couple of snaps:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted