old but not finished yet!!

timberwolfe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I live in east Texas and I would like to try some things I have always avoided. I was married for a long time, but she died. So I'm open to new things. Due to diabetes, my cock let's me down, if you know what I mean. I'm alot of fun to be with and will do whatever it takes to please ladies or maybe the right guy. So here I sit.....

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome to the site timber... there is always that potential you could find someone to have fun with.... and regarding the down comment. A Pos-T-Vac should to the trick!

Bashful_man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
timberwolfe
Welcome to LPSG, hope you enjoy the community. I know diabetes puts a damper on having fun, for I have it myself. Here is some tips that may help you maneuver the site.

Since I have joined there has been some great help links added, however if you need more info, please do not hesitate to ask someone.
First to the right of this page above the sponsors is “Please read the rules “. Please don’t fail to read the rules, for your own protection!! Further explanations of the rules may be found in Table of Contents (found under the link) FAQ.
This link FAQ found at the top of any page, (among other often used links) is your greatest friend!! You’ll be taken to the greatest “how to do” menu… the FAQ menu among other links can also be found at the bottom of the page in FORUM JUMP.

New Member Introductions will take you to introductions of new members, click on it to see if you can find yourself if not you need to open a new thread of your very own to introduce yourself. Just click the following link, http://www.lpsg.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=34 for your introduction, other subjects should be opened under Main menu, found in the FORUM JUMP at the bottom of most pages.

Across the top of page are handy often used links.

CP link will take you to your control panel to access your profile, your contacts, let you edit your Avatar, signature, e-mail, among other things.
Photos will take you to photos submitted by members. To see photos larger sized, among other site privileges you may want to read, How to become a verified/gold member.
Videos posted by members.
You got the idea but below are a few I like to visit for info.
Links will let you know what was posted today (Today's Posts ).

Tags will let you go to a list of threads on a certain subject faster by just clicking on a key word (among hundreds), but you can do a search also, this gets a lot of use from me when I want info on a certain subject.
I hope this will help you enjoy the community even more.