old camp stories

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by imacdaddy, May 28, 2007.

1. imacdaddy

imacdaddy Member

Sorry guys(and gals) I seem to be reminiscing here, but...
    Do you have any camp stories?
    I remember when my parents shipped me off to a sleepover camp for four weeks. There was this one kid in the next cabin, jason, with an unbeleivably large dick for a 13 year old. He wasn't afraid to flaunt it either. This thing was huge! He would lie down on the middle of our cabin's floor and play with his erect dick for hours as we all watched in amazment. Sometimes female campers walked by when the door was open and their jaws just dropped. He once showed us how his nutsack could stretch way over his asshole. That was stunning. Once he peed on a kid in the showers...that wasn't cool. In combination with that and the routine streaking He was nearly kicked out. It's weird how none of us ever considered this gawking and flaunting to be homosexual conduct...sounds very "gay" now thinking about it...
    Whats your stories?

2. Onslow

Gold Member

Jason?

Nope--never was at Camp Crystal Lake.

(odd coincidence that Jason just happens to be 13--which may make your tale suitable for removal.)

3. imacdaddy

imacdaddy Member

Did I say that his mother/him attempted to murder me multiple times? No, he had a huge dick! some poeple are so cynical....

4. Jasun

Jasun New Member

Albums:
    Dude, you spelled my name wrong again.

Draft saved Draft deleted