Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Mum was in a foul mood

Hank my step fathers dad was going to visit for the first time since their wedding

from what I could remember hanks father was an even bigger nerd thank Hank, round face with a white moustache and glasses, very skinny and tall, outside of the wedding he was often wearing beige trousers

if you picture a grandpa youd be picturing Hanks dad

for some reason Hanks dads visit made mum nervous, shes always very house proud but this was on another level, surfaces that had never seen the light of day were getting the once over with a cloth

“knock knock!” a booming voice came from the front door

“dad! We werent expecting you til later!” hank beamed bounding over to his father for a hug

nerdiness asside the two men were very different figures

Hanks dad beamed

“my schedule cleared up early so figured id set off before traffic got bad!”

I walked over and politely held out my hand

“this cant be your youngest Jane!” he said in mock surprise “hes got so big!”

“18 now!” mum beamed as if my age were somehow her doing “off to university soon she smiled tousling my hair lightly

I moved out of the way

Hanks father shook my hand firmly his eyes locked on mine “great to see you again Jason”

“you too sir” I said being polite for mums sake, if I was being honest I had very little time for older people, I was too busy on the hunt for cock which I figured older men were not able to give any more

“if you'll excuse me I have to run upstairs to do some studying”

“ok, dinner will be at 6” mum said as I bounded up the stairs, I had left my cam on and knew my small group of fans would be eager to see me return

a few days later the unthinkable happened

I got careless and Hanks dad walked in on me during one of my sessions, I was mortified, he excused himself, once I was decent again I found him at the table

mum and Hank were out for the evening having a romantic evening (yuck)

“what were you....”

“its a cam site, people pay money and I put on a show for them, its harmless no big deal and earns me some money for when I go to university” I babbled

“so strangers watch you doing that kind of stuff do they?”

“some do” I said

“look your 18, I promise I wont tell your mum or my son, I know he can be a stick in the mud, could be worse, back in my day I used to work in a bar for tips go go dancing, it was a different time back then!” Hanks father said smiling a wistful smile

“you go go danced!” I said stunned

“oh yeah! You didnt think I came out of the womb like this did you?” he chuckled gesturing

I shook my head in disbelief

later that night I got up to grab a drink of water

as I went to tip toe to the bathroom I heard the door swing open, hanks dad was just in his shorts half asleep he returned to the futon in the den, as he walked I noticed something long and heavy bobbing in the front of his shorts

I assumed my eyes were playing tricks on me but found myself staring constantly at Hanks dads crotch

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
the time went by and I forgot about our conversation and the sizeable bulge I thought I saw

even if he does have a big cock which I highly doubt by now he wont be using it anymore at his age

one evening after everyone had gone to sleep I logged on to do a cam show

the usual creepers were in there tipping me to bend over on cam, to show off my feet, to ride a toy or two, there was a new user “BigBarry” I greeted him, his profile was blank

“your hot!” he typed

I thanked him

“turn around please and show me that ass!” I turned bending over showing off my tight round bubble butt

“Looks tight, been fucked?”

I had

“by a big cock?”

I had

“how big?” he asked

“about 7 inches long and quite thick” I said in my best sexy/husky voice

“lol”

“what?” I asked curious

“thats not big!” he responded

“hard to find a huge cock” I said jerking my cock

“i know the feeling, I have never met a man bigger than me ;)

my inbox on the site pinged with a message from BigBarry

opening it I was confronted by a picture of a very large, uncut cock being held next to a can of beer and dwarfing it slightly

my mouth went dry

“whats the matter sexy? Seen something you like?” he typed in the room

I closed out my room, my regulars getting annoyed that they werent getting my attention and swapped some more messages privatley with this guy

turned out he was a bit of a nomad travelling constantly, mainly to find people to fuck

turned out he was pretty close to me in the country

it was hard to believe the ultimate big cock was not only in the UK but was fairly close

I slipped on a shirt and boxers and waddled downstairs

despite it being late Hanks dad was sat up at his laptop

“sorry sir” I said politely “Just grabbing a drink”

“thats ok, I was just playing a bit of solitaire before bed!” he smiled showing me his screen

I smiled warmly, normally id feel very exposed in my tiny boxers but hanks dad wasnt looking at me that way and as I said before even if he was, hes old

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
for a few days my heart would race as I spoke to BigBarry on the site, him sending pic after pic of his cock

his profile remaining pretty blank which intrigued and excited me

he kept his pics close up, leaving no clues to himself

one evening grandpa called me into the lounge

“hey Jason can you help me out?” he asked pushing his glasses up his nose

“i was doing something important on the laptop and it crashed, I cant get it to work!” he chuckled

“sure no problem!” I smiled grabbing his laptop

slowly it rebooted

as the system restarted it opened up to what he was last doing

on the screen was a picture of a cock I knew fairly well

“what are you doing with a picture of that guy?” I asked Hanks dad

“that guy? Havent you put two and two together yet still!” grandpa chuckled

I stared at the pic, and back at hanks dad and back at the screen

“your BigBarry!?” I said incredulous

he nodded his eyes twinkling

“no way!” I laughed

“way!” he laughed

“but Barry has a huge cock!”

“yes I do!” he smirked

“prove it!” I said feelign tricked

silently Hanks dad grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch and I gasped

“im only semi im afraid” he said matter of factly as I felt his cock throb and pulse and swell under my grip through the thin fabric of his trousers

“i know what youve been thinking, you have been thinking “I can dress how I like infront of grandpa its not like he can get turned on” never knowing everytime you left the room I had to adjust my cock, the other day when you came down in your tight boxers that night I had to sneak into town and find a whore to pound, her stretched out pussy is all your fault you tease” he said in a voice I didnt recognise

silently unbuckled his belt and lowered his fly

he lifted his ass as I pulled down his trousers and underwear

with a smack his hard cock hit his tummy

“fucking hell!” I gasped the glistening bulbous head wet with precum already

“just going to stare?” smirked Hanks dad waggling his monster cock at me

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I knelt infront of Barry finally in the presence of the cock I had shot so many loads thinking of, imagining it, how it would feel how it would taste and smell

seeing some pre forming at the head I licked wanting to taste barrys manly flavour

barry unbuttoned his shirt and to my surprise under the poorly fitting flannel he had a very tight body

“years of fucking!” he said in answer to my awed expression tensing his abdominals

he stroked my face tapping my cheek with his hard cock, it felt heavy and thick

“open wide!” he smiled

I opened wide and he place the wide head of his cock on my tongue

I sucked slowly, taking my time, savouring this moment for all it was worth

we had plenty of time, mum and Hank were away on a long weekend get away just the two of them

we had the house to ourselves

I felt barrys hand on the back of my head guiding me forcefully

“sorry but your old grandpa likes his cock sucked a bit deeper than that!” He grunted as his thick cock was forced passed the back of my throat making me gag and choke

he held my head there as a steady stream of precum flowed down my gullet before pulling me off to breathe chuckling darkly

“good first try, youll be deep throating all of me in no time!” he chuckled his cock now slick with my spit

he stood and stripped completely naked

he stood me up and undressed me kissing me with hunger

if im honest I wouldnt normally go for a guy as old as barry but looking at his body and his cock he deffinitley didnt look his age

he bent me over the back of the sofa and I braced myself to be stretched wide

I gasped as instead of his thick blunt cock head I felt his warm wet tongue lapping at my ass

I moaned loudly as he rimmed my ass like a man who hadnt eaten in years

“such a fucking tease” he kept growling as he rimmed, teasing my ass with a finger, then 2, then 3

“fuck!” I kept groaning my cock hard and pulsing

he stopped standing up he grabbed something from the drawer in the table next to the fold out bed

“you dont fuck as much as I do without getting really good at eating ass or pussy!” he chuckled “or else I wouldnt get more than the tip in!” he laughed his hard cock bobbing

“you been fucked before?”

I nodded

“not by a man like me though?”

“no” I admitted

he sat on the sofa

“come sit on my lap!” he smiled

I straddled his hips he smeared lube on his hard cock

“take it easy!” he whispered lining up his cock with my ass

slowly I eased down

as the head entered me I saw stars

it felt like being fisted

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” I growled as barry chuckled

“your doing well!” Barry smiled stroking my face

I felt behind me and shuddered feeling how much more cock was left to go and how thick he got at the base

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
slowly and carefully I lowered myself down, barry smirking at me waiting patiently

I had never thought of him as attractive but at this moment he was the sexiest person I had ever seen

I gasped feeling his large round balls now against my ass and felt a sense of achievement

barry for his part flexed his cock in my ass making me gasp in surprise

“good lad!” he chuckled placing his large rough hands on my ass

slowly and easily he lifted me and lowered me onto his cock

it hurt so bad but also felt so good

slowly the movement became a bit more firm as he felt me relax

he began thrusting up to meet the down motion of lowering me

I moaned and groaned it felt so good being taken by him used by him, at this point I was his and he knew it

I wondered how many men and women out there had been like this

suddenly he held me tight to his body

“nice and warmed up now?” He asked a mischevious glint in his eyes

I nodded

“good!” he smiled “to think if you had been more observant we could have been doing this since I arrived!” he chuckled

I laughed a litle still too preoccupied by the monster cock in my ass

he placed my hands around his neck and with a grunt he stood up his hands still on my ass

he began bouncing me off his cock hard and long strokes grunting and growling, the sweat showing off his tight body

I was completely under his control and he knew it

he kissed me passionately growling in my ear “from now on everytime I visit when ever I want or need it you will come to my room and service me is that understood?”

“yes sir!” I responded feeling his cock throb at the submissive way I was talking

“mmmmm and from now on in all interactions you call me sir, that way I know your still mine” he smirked

“yes sir!”

“mmmm good!”

“sir.... Im gonna.....im …...”

“do it!” he snarled thrusting harder and harder

with a yelp my cum his his chest

with a roar his cum flooded my ass

slowly as we both caught our breath he removed his still semi erect cock from my ass and we showered

we fucked repeatedly til the day he had to go

when he came back at christmas I greeted him at the door

“merry christmas sir!”

I could see his trousers tent at the word sir

I also told him and my parents I had decided on which university to go to

“oh wow dad thats near you isnt it! You can keep an eye on him and keep him out of trouble!”

“ofcourse I will son!” barry smiled gving me a filthy wink

the rest is history

THE END