1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

old friend/old flame

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dolfette, May 29, 2010.

1. dolfette

dolfette Well-Known Member

this guy...
    i went thrugh two schools and college with me. we were mates.
    but when i was 22 we had a bit of a fling.
    after many years he spotted me on facebook, so we sort of keep in touch in a lose sense, but he's married now. and i miss being mates but can't be, because i'm an old flame and that wouldn't seem right.

does that make sense to anyone, or am i just being odd?

2. yodiggity

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i know how you feel. one of my ex gf's acts like she likes me and all and then whenever we hang out it just doesnt seem right even though i want it to be like it used to. i guess i just fall in love with every real girlfriend i have had

3. dolfette

dolfette Well-Known Member

not just me then.

but it hurts a little not to have the friendship.
    i actually had a dream about us hanging out last night.

4. yodiggity

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah it makes my heart hurt to think about it so i try my best not to. when im away from my girlfriend i start to get the feelings again of wanting to talk to them because i still want to stay in touch and be there but it almost always turns into a fight coming from the other end, not me but i will always be blamed for anything happening from the past.

i have the dreams all the time and sometimes i send a text message to see how they are doing

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice