Old Haunts...

PounderQui

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Eh, stop me if you're heard this one.

Ever since I've been like, In middle school, I've always been sort of self concious about my own "Little Jo." Hell, in highschool I switched my entire underware line from breifs to boxers just so I wouldn't have to face the embarrassment of having chuckles and jokes tossed about at my expence. Undoubtedly, it's practically impossible to negate this. Teasing happens, big whoop, we move on. For the most part I was never really profoundedly affected by it and I pretty much accepted my fate, as unappealing as it was. This, until I started dating a chick.

I must admit, upon retrospect, I wasn't ready. But, Junior year I met this really cool (heh) chick and we hit it off perfectly. We started dating and she was alot more experienced in the area of sex vs myself. I was a virgin at the time so I didn't really know what the hell to do.

Long story short, we broke up 2 months or so later on what I thougt to be rather civil grounds. We both agreed it wasn't working out, cut and dry deal. Well, not even a week goes by and rumors begin to spread like a wildfire about my lack in the bed department and the fact that I had SUCH a small penis that she couldn't deal with it. This battle lasted until graduation, I was teased and taunted just about everyday on things that started to sound so far from the truth it appauled me. I did my best to dispell, nevertheless, a small penis was always funnier. And needless to say, my insecurity grew into an obsession until I entered college and moved away. My insecurity was compensated by indulging in activities of the cheekiest kind. I forgot about it and felt pretty damn good about things as I surrounded myself with positive people and was studying a field that I found interesting.

Flash forward to last summer. I'm a junior in college, and I go back home on one of my regular family visits. I run into an old friend in highschool, me and her catch up and I notice her eyeing me, and speaking in a tone unlike I've ever heard from her. "woah crap, she's hitting on me?", I thought. So, getting a kick out of this as she never looked at me twice in high school outside of being "the nice guy", I flirt back. We exchange numbers and I go home feeling rather victorious. We talk a bit more and I really like where this is going, I tell a cousin of mine about this recent development and she thinks it's cool, however, knowing I was "The Joke" in highschool for my last 2 years, she wanted to see if the chick was genuine. So, a few weeks pass and she calls me talling me that she chilled with this girl for a bit one day and came across the topic of me. SHe asked if she was really interested in me, the girl pauses, and said yeah but there was one problem. The problem was that she was afraid that I had too small of a dick cause of shit she heard back int high school.....over 4 years ago!

Needless to say, I lost all interest and we havent spoken outside of the small chitchat whenever I come to visit. At first, it rolled off my back as I had nothing to prove to this girl and seeing as she's held onto this thing forever even though she's known me since we were 3years old, proved to me that she wasn't worth the panties she walked in.

Then, it all started coming back. One of the few true insecurites that I had, the most damaging, began to cripple me and I reverted back into the size obsessed kid I was at school. Now, it's been months and it's become a larger portion of what I think about during the day. I have a loving boyfriend now, and I still have the positive people I surround myself with, but damnit, it's not rubbing off as it once did and since they're all more well endowed than I am, it doesn't help a bit. I talked about it with my boyfriend and best friend and of course they see no problem with myself or performance, they know that it's just a stupid thing that happened and that I shouldn't worry about it.

Sorry about having such a long drawn outstory, however, this has and is still on my mind and I can't shake it. I'd like to find that happy spot again but there's nothing I convince myself otherwise.

Make it bigger? Lost cause. Unlike breasts that can be magically reduced or expanded upon with the flick of a fairy god-surgeon's scalpel, the penis is one of the only body parts that cannot be improved upon so easily...if at all. Five-hundred-pound-guy doesn't wanna be fat anymore, flick, re-arrange your digestive tract and watch those pounds melt away! Wanna new gender? Hack and slash your way into a new Mr. or Ms. Sam/Samanthina! Hell, let's suck the fat from your butt and round it out a bit while we inject said fat into you're lips! The male penis? Woah, cures for cancer/aids/the cold/herpes/bad drivers/what ailes ya have all been found! :D

I mask with humor, sorry for ranting I guess. :/

Later on.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jovee said:
I have a loving boyfriend now, and I still have the positive people I surround myself with, but damnit, it's not rubbing off as it once did and since they're all more well endowed than I am, it doesn't help a bit.
This seems to be the crucial sentence in what was a rather rambling post :rolleyes: ... you have people who care for you, who love you even... the problem exists only in your mind, and you acknowledge this. We're all insecure about something (or indeed, about multiple things)... especially things that became hang-ups at any early age through bullying or the like. The best advice I can offer is to stand back and look at all the things you're satisfied with in yourself, and to realize why people love you as they do.

...and then just let yourself go for a night, clear all negative thoughts from your mind, and have the most outrageously over-the-top night of sex you've ever had, absolutely putting your whole being into it in a way that you've never done before. And then wake up the next day and ask whether you're really lacking anything. 'Cos it's often all to do with attitude and self-perception, and nothing to do with a couple of inches here or there. I've said it before ... two of the best sexual encounters of my life were with guys with small (under 4") dicks, whereas the biggest-dicked guy I ever slept with could have put people on speed to sleep, frankly. :smile:

PounderQui

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dr Rock said:
:confused: maybe i've missed something, but it kinda sounds to me like you don't really got a very large penis in the first place
Huh? I fail to find where I conveyed otherwise.

PounderQui

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:
This seems to be the crucial sentence in what was a rather rambling post :rolleyes: ...

Appologies, I don't usually spread a topic in such a manner. Heh, I also hadn't gone o bed yet so I suppose I just needed to get some sleep and that it was bothering me more at that particular moment.

Sorry again, that old excuse of "sounded right at the time..."

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your gallery pics show a substantial sized dick that is average or more. I was expecting it to be small or something from your description. You have good looks as well. The problem is getting over the hurt from the past — the haunting — it's all in your head, mate. Cheer up.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
jovee said:
Appologies, I don't usually spread a topic in such a manner. Heh, I also hadn't gone o bed yet so I suppose I just needed to get some sleep and that it was bothering me more at that particular moment.

Sorry again, that old excuse of "sounded right at the time..."

Too many excuses champ... just admit you are insecure.. and follow alex's advice.. have some mind blowing sex.. maybe a little booze involved to take the edge off.. and then remember that night as an amazing night.. with or without a huge dick.. there is more to life than just what is hanging between ur legs buddy:cool:

PounderQui

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
Too many excuses champ... just admit you are insecure.. and follow alex's advice.. have some mind blowing sex.. maybe a little booze involved to take the edge off.. and then remember that night as an amazing night.. with or without a huge dick.. there is more to life than just what is hanging between ur legs buddy:cool:

Heh, well I am insecure and I never denied such a thing. I think the post alone can speak for that. lol

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jovee said:
Heh, well I am insecure and I never denied such a thing. I think the post alone can speak for that. lol

Jovee, you're fine. I think you should take the advice you've been offered above. If you can't just let the issue go by yourself, you should talk to a therapist about it.

PounderQui

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Matthew said:
Jovee, you're fine. I think you should take the advice you've been offered above. If you can't just let the issue go by yourself, you should talk to a therapist about it.

Very true. Hey, St. Patty's is comin' up! ;D

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rawbone8 said:
Your gallery pics show a substantial sized dick that is average or more. I was expecting it to be small or something from your description. You have good looks as well. The problem is getting over the hurt from the past — the haunting — it's all in your head, mate. Cheer up.

Yep, I missed the fact there were pictures earlier. Jovee, I wonder whether you may have fallen victim to something akin to the set of mindlessly ignorant stereotypes that were being described by inkubus963 in a thread just the other day:

http://lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=24609

Your cock is damn fine, just enjoy it FFS! :smile:

PounderQui

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:
Yep, I missed the fact there were pictures earlier. Jovee, I wonder whether you may have fallen victim to something akin to the set of mindlessly ignorant stereotypes that were being described by inkubus963 in a thread just the other day:

http://lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=24609

Your cock is damn fine, just enjoy it FFS! :smile:

Hm, damn I never noticed that one. Heh, ironically enough I can't recall ever feeling that I've had to live up to the general black/latino guy penis stereotype. I've always found it ironic, but never bothersome. :biggrin1:

Heh, I wish I WOULD have found that thread before as it would have probably kept me from looking like a douche, or at least be more mindful with my syntax. :silly:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
yah dude, I was out of line.. be proud of what you got, you got more in your pants than alot of guys in the world.. and ALL the women of the world... so be proud and happy:biggrin1: