Old Member Goodbyes

B_VoodooGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, folks, time for little old me to bow out of this great place. It's been fun, it really has. And I've learned quite a bit about myself and become more comfortable in my own skin, and for that I thank you all.

I feel, though, that it's time for me to move on. I've gotten what I've needed, and don't want to stay any longer than I should. I've got bigger and better things lying ahead, and can't wait!

Just a few honorable mentions here ((and I'm sorry, I know I'm going to leave some people out, but if I've ever said "hi" to you or talked with you, a shout-out to you, as well)):

Mattness
YAG
andy1985
avgbritguy
badboy182
bearbeard
chicagosam
giozam
Industrial
montesquieu
Steve26
Syns ((should she ever return))
lonely
kawika
Think Kink
BF2K
njqt

...and many many more!

Take care, everyone!

-Kris

Ps- I'll send you all a wedding invite/ birth announcement :biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Le sigh....
That is totally lame Voodoo. I'll miss you dear. Take care beautiful. Chat will not be the same without you. Stop in some day.
Thanks for all you have added to this site.
Lynds

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Farewell Voodoo Guy,

I guess I knew this day would come, I just didn't expect it to be so soon. You have added much to the site during your stay and you will be missed. Please don't be a stranger stop back in anytime you want.

njqt466

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Aaaaw, what a shame, not only were his posts thoughtfully written but Kris is a total hottie too. Best wishes on your future endeavors Voodooguy.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not familiar with you, voodoo, but best wishes! Hope you have found a fun new place to meet people, and I am sure many would love to hear from you once in a while! :smile:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Good bye, but I find it interesting that your underaged "brother" has been trying to join (and getting banned for being underaged) as you leave. Just raises some doubts, but have a good time doing whatever you're going to do.
I was just getting ready to say thanks for leaving your brother behind, but Prep's post made me rethink that. Still, I wish you the best.

D_Agglethorpe_Assfloss

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I never really got to know you, besides the interview I did with you. But you sounded like a really cool guy and I'm sure most of the site will miss your company..

I wish you all good in the future :)

---

Btw, I have a little 'mystery' I need to solve.. This pic was posted in Vodooguys gallery, right?

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/9499/vodoojkwg8.png

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, I never really got to know you, besides the interview I did with you. But you sounded like a really cool guy and I'm sure most of the site will miss your company..

I wish you all good in the future :)

---

Btw, I have a little 'mystery' I need to solve.. This pic was posted in Vodooguys gallery, right?

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/9499/vodoojkwg8.png

Yeah, that's one of his gallery pics. Who's voodoo's younger brother... if there's any justice I hope he's bi. And how much longer til he's of age? :naughty:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MenByFork that pic is in about five other members' galleries and is fake. It's someone else's head stuck on a foreign body.

So many fakers...I bet his 'brother' was him...its mind boggling how many fakers there are.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look at the picture...it looks like a five year old's first collage. :tongue:

And people in chat aren't really the best people to ask :rolleyes: lol...

On second thought...could be a deleted scene from The Exorcist.