Old Navy Sweatpants

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by runnerjockto, Dec 6, 2007.

1. runnerjockto

runnerjockto New Member

I just bought a pair of Old Navy sweatpants from their basic issue line and they are awesome. They are actually low rise which make the crotch really high. They make an awesome bulge and really show off while freeballing. For all you sweatpant lovers out there, these are definitely a must have.

2. SpandexGear

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Gotta love a dude who freeballs in sweat pants -- I don't think I've ever worn them any other way. Figure most guys freeball in them. Got me some Old Navy sweats -- great feel on the cock. :cool:

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'll have to check out the fit of Old Navy. I'm partial to Champion sportswear, yet I'm open to anything that looks good.

4. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

I tend to boycott Old Navy and their "everybody is..." ad campaigns, but if their sweats are 100% cotton...

5. edonline

Gold Member

Feel free to post some photos to demonstrate. :wink:

6. edonline

Gold Member

Feel free to post some photos to demonstrate. :wink:

7. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

American Apparel has some 100% cotton stuff. I may have to order one of their hoodies, but I still want to find the pants with no pockets and elastic at the ankle.

8. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    So I'm not the only one that prefers cotton sweats without pockets! Russell Athletic still makes these (unfortunately 50/50 cotton/poly blend), including the elastic ankle, but I've only found a few stores that carry them. If all else fails, you can order them from The Sock Company. Look for "Russell Adult Sweatpants" (Russell Adult Sweatpants), as distinguished from "Russell Pocketed Sweatpants."

The Old Navy pants are 100% polyester (ugh), and are made in a place called Lesotho, in south Africa. (You shouldn't need to consult an atlas to figure out where the hell your pants are made!) Nevertheless, I have to admidt I did try on a pair, and yes, they were semi-obscene.

9. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Thanks, Eric. I have seen the Russell ones, but I hold on to the all (or are they nearly all) cotton ones I got years ago in hopes that someone will make them again. And the pockets, yeah, they seem to mess with the lines I like to see in the sweats; so, no pockets for me.

10. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Funny, checked and the ones I have are Russell Pro Cotton, 94% cotton, 5% polyester, and 1% rayon (and made in the USA), very comfortable. A google search yeilds only versions with pockets and open cuffs... guess I have to keep waiting... these are still in pretty good shape

11. catman

Gold Member

I have to add, I have used the Sock Company as well- they have some good prices on various things (not just socks)...

I dont' wear sweats- just used old chef pants...nice and roomy...

12. juice

juice New Member

Albums:
    Im a fan of Russell Sweats myself.

I always take the elastic out of the bottoms. Simple, and then tada you're ready to go.

13. agnslz

Gold Member

I just wanted to say that I saw probably the greatest sweats bulge ever the other day while walking downtown on my way to the bank. The guy wasn't incredibly hot or anything, but he looked good enough. The bulge (in light-grey sweats) was just incredible. He must've had big balls or something, 'cause it looked huge! It was so hard not to make it obvious that I was looking at his crotch.:redface: God bless sweat pants!:biggrin:

14. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

I never thought much about sweatpants, but thanks to this thread, went to Old Navy. The sweatpants there are nice. Not only are they lower rise than most sweatpants, but they have a wide waistband, which makes the rise even lower, in effect. Also, they are not as baggy and loose a cut as most sweatpants, so they are definitely more form fitting. All in all, a product worth knowing about.

15. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have several pair of Old Navy 100% cotton sweats and absolutely love them. I wear them almost all the time when I'm not at work and love freeballing in them. Very comfortable.:wink:

16. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll have to check out the Old Navy sweats. I have the American Apparel version - super comfortable and look great on slim or athletic builds. Best of all the cut produces a huge bulge and shows off the ass like a picture frame. When I freeball in them NOTHING is left to the imagination.

Which is sometimes a nice thing. :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted