old people

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by extremely-huge, Apr 10, 2004.

1. extremely-huge

Albums:
    can old people, let's say above 30 years create their own lpsg, for us younger people it's much nicer only to chat with people of our own age. ( 18-29 y.o.)

2. Imported

Gold Member

look9989: When the under 30 set is finished being eliminated by the US War on Iraq, then us old guys will come back and take up where we left off. What a waste--hundreds of young bodies for some rich Texans.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: No they can't. LPSG is owned by one person who I believe is also over 30 (I think), and besides that, it's open for all. If you don't like it, leave.

Furthermore, even though I'm 24, I really like the mature, real, responsible, sometimes wise responses of the 30 plus folks on here.

Why is it nice to chat with under thrity folks dude? Are they less sceptical?

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Didn't anyone ever teach you to respect your elders......GUNNER??? :D ;D In all seriousness, like JD(Javierdude) said, you don't like it here with older people, don't let the door hit you on the ass as you leave, you and your alledgely "BIG dick">

5. Max

Max New Member

As one of the older guys here (54), I don't take exception to this at all.

It's a bit like the hard job we all have dealing with the fact that our parents ever had sex (or even worse, still have sex). We'd rather not think about it.

But my wedding tackle (as we sometimes like to call it here in the UK) still gives me a hard time in every sense, and refuses so far to accept the fact that I am over the hill. (For instance, who said spontaneous erections in public stop when you get past your teens?)

I feel I need to carry on being an lpsg member, even if maybe by rights I and a few other oldies should be restricted to our own "wrinkly and hung" area ;)

6. Imported

Gold Member

btrelll: [quote author=extremely-huge link=board=youth;num=1081620447;start=0#0 date=04/10/04 at 10:58:27]can old people, let's say above 30 years create their own lpsg, for us younger people it's much nicer only to chat with people of our own age. ( 18-29 y.o.)[/quote]

For someone who is so widely considered to be fake, you should watch your stupidity here lad.

Maybe there could be a LPSG for people who verify their size rather than the ever dodging fantasists such as yourself.....just a thought

7. Imported

Gold Member

tripod2004: I would have thought you young guys would appreciate the amazing experiences of us older guys (lol)

8. Imported

Gold Member

namodomok: Extremely Huge: Son, wanna see how quickly this older man (43) can put you in a hospital? You are like a lingering fart that just won't go away! Why don't we all just ignore any posts that this idiot puts on here...just don't even read it when we see the screen name, and maybe he will go away!

9. Imported

Gold Member

christopherrose: namodomok,
    i just discovered a great feature, go to your profile and in the box marked 'ignore', enter 'extremely-huge' and then you no longer have to read the crap from him. If we all do this we can improve the site greatly, or at least until he changes his ID again. :D

10. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I think you'd better watch your step and your mouth EH, on account you're treading on verrrrry thin ice posting stupid shit like this. Judging from all the replies, I'd say your time here is growing short, just like all of our patience.

11. Pappy

Pappy Member

[quote author=extremely-huge link=board=youth;num=1081620447;start=0#0 date=04/10/04 at 10:58:27]can old people, let's say above 30 years create their own lpsg, for us younger people it's much nicer only to chat with people of our own age. ( 18-29 y.o.)[/quote]
    First off the groups name is Large Penis Support Group!!  NOT Large Penis Support Group for Twit's Under Thirty.  If you don't like our sage advise or our blatant honesty then [glow=red,2,300]Dont' Let The Door Hit You Where The Good Lord Split You[/glow].

Sorry, I mean no disrespect to the younger fellows that post here, just the ones that are idiots.(EH that's you)

12. extremely-huge

Albums:
    if i make my excuses, still nobody believes me, when i post my real pic everybody says thats a pic of gunner simpson, THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE, IT'S DEFENITLY MY PHOTO, WHICH SOMEBODY HAS USED ON THE MORPHED PAGES, i hope you all understand sometimes :mad: :mad: :mad:

13. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: E.H.

Let me explain this in terms I hope you will understand.

That person in the pic you 'provided' us, is not you. It is a wellknown male model from the United States who goes by the name of Gunner Simpson.

It would be the same as me using a picture of George Bush and then saying he used my pic to remodel his face.

So unless you are a citizen of the United States, and by your spelling I hope not, are listed in some city council under the name of Gunner Simpson, and your a male model in his late twenties (instead of being 20 years old like you say) then I suggest you stop this puppetry.

If you are really 20 years old, which I don't believe, then I suggest growing up, fast.

14. Pappy

Pappy Member

[quote author=extremely-huge link=board=youth;num=1081620447;start=0#11 date=04/12/04 at 13:32:22]if i make my excuses, still nobody believes me, when i post my real pic everybody says thats a pic of gunner simpson, THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE, IT'S DEFENITLY MY PHOTO, WHICH SOMEBODY HAS USED  ON THE MORPHED PAGES, i hope you all understand sometimes :mad: :mad: :mad:[/quote]
    Yep Gunner we understand. We understand that you're as full of [glow=brown,2,300]shit[/glow][glow=brown,2,300][/glow]as the proverbial Christmas Goose!

15. Imported

Gold Member

tripod2004: Remember, youngsters, we 'oldies' were young once too. At 18, I had a 9'' dick so if you can compete then I accept your point and will keep off the topic and find an old crocks site. But beware, as you put on weight, you lose a bit.

16. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I am under thirty, but I have made friends with quite a few of the members of the over 30, over 40 and even over 50 'groups' at this site. I wouldn't have that changed just because some ignorant faker (who posted a morphed photo of Gunner Simpson and still insists it's really him) spouts off anti-geriatric idiocy. EH doesn't need a Large Penis Support Group; he needs a Small and Narrow Mind Support Group.

17. Imported

Gold Member

tbone: Thank you, Double Meat Whopper. EH, you are terribly narrow-minded
    and it takes away any possible advantage your monster member may provide you. It was the help, encouragement and admiration of men over 30 who helped me appreciate my 9-inch Pancho, not my peer group. All they ever did was harrass and humiliate me.
    Double MW: I really appreciate your comments for those of us who are older(in my case, 51). Some of my best and most appreciative sexual encounters have been with your generation. It helps to stay in
    shape both physically and mentally!! ::)

18. Imported

Gold Member

RedheadedSpdFrk: I thought the "old people" (I'm almost in that age group) had their own LPSG...this one. :-/

19. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    Fucking rude, rude rude ... whippah-snappah-muthah-fuckah, your generation has no idea of morals, taste, style, etc, just bling, and thats just plain boring.

20. Imported

Gold Member

AUncut10in: I got a better idea extremely huge. How about you starting a group under 30 guys that like lying about the size of their dicks even when they are totally caught. Everyone is well aware you have absolutely no credibility. It was you that said that morphed picture was you. We did not post that picture, you did.

Draft saved Draft deleted