old people

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can old people, let's say above 30 years create their own lpsg, for us younger people it's much nicer only to chat with people of our own age. ( 18-29 y.o.)
OLD PERSON HERE! I bet I look nicer naked then people of your own age who are extremely small minded to do so. You may be younger and extremely good at cut-and-paste like all #2's may I stoop as I argue can younger people let's say below 30's teach you to deflate that air head of yours?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Finnmark: For crying out loud, if you don't like what EH says, then just take no notice! *But don't turn every thread he contributes to (or LSPG, for that matter) into a foul-mouthed slanging match ...

Slanging matches certainly aren't my favorites either, but I'd have to put the blame for the slanging going on here squarely on EH's shoulders. I was about to do some slanging of my own when I saw his initial post but it's pretty well been covered by those who have preceded me.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well if you want a separate chat or webboard you might want to set up one for twinks with big cocks and no brains....I am 50 going on 51 and have nothing to do with twinks or anybody under 30 and just my preference. I find that age group 19-29 to be reckless and implusive and generally to be airheads....sorry

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You would suck on my over 30 meat, worship it, be in awe of it, gag on it, and love every minute of it you "young" punk. J/K:wink:
Mmm, yummy please may I have some more. :wink:

I remember 30... I think. It was pretty much a blur with mainlining all the that metamucil.
Hmmm, 30, that was sooo long ago. I finished grad school and spent 3 months in Italy eating gelato and fabulous paninis.