Old problem

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Um... ok, first you need to give relavence...
Why did you reject her?
How did it make a difference?

Why is this even a question, move on? too bad so sad?

Detroittothetop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just want to know if I hurt her feelings , she dosent live here anymore and changed here number so i want to ask you all , I rejected her for a reason I dont know since I was crazy about her ...

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Few months ago I rejected a girl for sex three times, we were sort of in a relationship , how bad of a mistake was that ? :confused:

Few months ago I rejected a girl for sex three times, we were sort of in a relationship , how bad of a mistake was that ? :confused:

hah!

...And now for a real answer...

First of all, you know that if something is offered three times to you and you reject, then you must accept... right?

I mean, this is basic human historical culture. They even made fun of it in Austin Powers. If someone asks you three times, you are obligated to go for it.

But... as Think_Kink said, disappointment is a natural part of human life. If we all adheared to the rule of three, well, we'd all be happy for a moment and the be severely disappionted when we asked for 4ths lol.

You will be great, she will be great. You will not be great together. That is what you have discovered.

So much of everything is timing. I learn that from experience more and more each day. Everything can be perfect and without timing there is nothing. When it is right to act it is. When it is not, it is not. OK, so two outcomes, so 50/50 right? Well multiply this by 6 billion (?) people on Earth, right? And your odds come very low. Yet all people end up with someone right for them. So as it goes, I say, just let it happen, do not strive, striving brings strife, flowing brings flow, flow and ye will meld.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yet all people end up with someone right for them. So as it goes, I say, just let it happen, do not strive, striving brings strife, flowing brings flow, flow and ye will meld.

No, most people end up with the wrong person. Quite a few end up with the wrong person several times. And all that you'll get by waiting to "just let it happen" ... is old.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! Stop the Presses!
I can't believe I am saying this, but I agree with Big Dirigible!
No, most people end up with the wrong person. Quite a few end up with the wrong person several times. And all that you'll get by waiting to "just let it happen" ... is old.

Isn't the whole denying someone three times biblical in origin? I'm thinking of Judas denying Christ 3 times before the cock crowed. If you deny sex 3 times you don't get a 4th chance to be their lover. Why should you? Get over her and move on.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was Peter you were thinking of.
The concept is called the epic three.
It's found in the Bible yes, but it is also a literary device used in many other time periods, for examples the Grimm's strories.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Ah, but if you....

Pumblechook said:
just let it happen, do not strive, striving brings strife, flowing brings flow, flow and ye will meld.

It turns out well. So in the end it is all up to you.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never turned down sex. I however have been turned down a few times. I would never turn it down, I love making girls cummmmmm!

There are a lot of three's...apparently if you can do something three times in a row you have mastered it...eg a backhand shot in badminton etc. FYI

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just want to know if I hurt her feelings , she dosent live here anymore and changed here number so i want to ask you all , I rejected her for a reason I dont know since I was crazy about her ...

Yes, you made a major mistake...for me, sex is validation, for you maybe a recreational sport or whatever....you did hurt her feelings and probably broke her heart...just saying as it has happened to me.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So in the end it is all up to you.

Au contraire, it looks to me like you're saying to leave it all up to chance. This is much like trying to earn a living by waiting around for money to materialize in your wallet.

At your age you may not have had the opportunity to learn how poorly that works. Time, and the attendant spontaneous non-occurrence of matters left to fate, will rectify that.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she dosent live here anymore and changed here number so i want to ask you all , I rejected her for a reason I dont know since I was crazy about her ...

Changing a number can definitely be a clue that somebody missed the boat.

Women don't generally persist in a siege. Standard practice seems to be to make some signs, and if those don't elicit a positive response they tend to move on. There are few rain-checks in this business. Three advances is unusual. She must be after your money. (Hahahoho, just kidding.)

If you chase 'em off you can only kick yourself later (I usually do), but it won't do any good after the bird has flown.

Detroittothetop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well this is an update , thanks for your replies and it seems as though shes moved back due to a weird reason and I saw her the other day and she wanted to me to call her next weekend, now my friends are saying I can do better than her .. im confused : (

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well this is an update , thanks for your replies and it seems as though shes moved back due to a weird reason and I saw her the other day and she wanted to me to call her next weekend, now my friends are saying I can do better than her .. im confused : (

Call her or kiss her good-bye...Your friends are probably only saying that because they don't want to hear about it anymore...shit or get off the pot, don't toy with her feelings, that's cruel.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It's possible you were thinking with the right head for the decision making process and skills.
"Dick see Jane. Jane see Dick. See Dick run. Run Dick, run!:biggrin1:

Be Safe, Be Careful, & Choose your Enjoyment!
Whopper-lee:smile: