old (unjustified) hang up

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
OK, why did I join LPSG ?

The main reason is probably because as a teenager I though my cock was abnormally long. It seems ridiculous now, but when you are growing up, you don’t want to be too different from other people. I was also the tallest in my class all through secondary school, with biggest shoe size, and one of those who came through puberty earliest, but somehow all this didn’t bother me, and I never thought that it was probably all connected. It was such a complex that through school I would do anything not to use collective showers or change in front of other people in the locker room. This was pretty hard as I was doing swimming competitions all the time (and still do). Another related hang up at this time was a very short foreskin. Mine never covers more than half the cockhead (much less now). My obsession was that a long cock with the cockhead sticking out would be mistaken for the beginnings of an erection, never far off anyhow at that age.

This all changed when I did military service and saw a good cross section of the French population in the nude. It didn’t take long for me to realise that there were longer cocks than mine (some very much longer) – and that other men had short foreskins too. But ever since I’ve been very observant about how long anyone’s cock is. There still must be a bit of the complex left. When in the military, I would always shower next to someone with a longer cock if it was ever possible. Subconsciously it must have been to convince myself that I didn’t have an abnormally long cock. Even now, I’ll automatically shower near someone with a bigger cock.