Old World - New World

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LP I think i prefer the old world. The old movies,music,etc.... The only thing i dont like old is women. I dont want no prune pussy............:eek:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Roadhog??? How do you figure that? I wasn't not allowing people to pass me because I was taking up the whole road and refusing to move... nobody passed me because their puny little European engines couldn't keep up with me. I was averaging about 160 mph across Germany.

Also, if you're implying the Viper handles poorly you're ignorant. Common stereotype about American cars, completely and totally wrong.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chill Nic - I'm only pulling your plonker.

My baby is restricted to 155 (that's Europe for you), otherwise I'd give you a run for your money.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chill Nic - I'm only pulling your plonker.

My baby is restricted to 155 (that's Europe for you), otherwise I'd give you a run for your money.

Mercedes?

and... I'd take your (bypassable) spedometer limiter if you'll take all our stupid traffic cops and the entire traffic court system of the States.

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
The new world is had less social rules and it is possible for a person to become somebody in society even if they have no come from "the right family"

I remember my father (Australia born but spent his childhood in Italy) he would have been a peasant if his family had stayed in Italy for his life was mapped out for him in Italy

boabysup

Just Browsing
Media
what about the Maclaren F1? or i take it you didnt happen to pass a Bugatti Veyron???

I mean if you actually try and argue a case for American cars your crazy.

One thing for sure New World do better is guitars, Fenders are awesome and i thank you for that.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I did, thanks. Do you know where i´m from?

I didn´t know he ran with the bulls. (i picture him old, drunk and fat):biggrin1:

Africa brought the most important: we all. Who can overcome that?

You mentioned La Sagrada Familia in your previous post, I presumed you meant Gaudi's, so he wasn't left out.

You all and we all are southern, not particular to black people, English otherwise lacks a second person plural. (no other way to say ustedes than y'all, makes people from other parts of the country tease us)

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah, I think I get you! You thought I meant that we would turn a deaf ear if you call asking for help with things like conflicts, am I correct?

If so then that isn't what I meant at all, it was just meant as a joke, like when someone that's a bit boring or weird calls you and you tell your wife to say you aren't in, that kind of thing.

jes, tis the spirit in which it was intended. hoping that, despite whatever morons we've elected to our higher orifaces (and remember most of us did NOT vote for this guy, either time, but we also haven't had the hutspah to impeach either), when shit hits the fan, we're still there for each other. and that goes for Gisella's people too

no doubt, i think "tuning out" is a far neglected tactic in international negotiations. well, except for africa. i think we've managed to ignore their plight for quite some time now. higher moral ground we westerners have and all. (bitter sarcasm there, i haven't been good at being subtle on here lately so i'll ruin the joke by explaining it immediately :wink: )

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
You mentioned La Sagrada Familia in your previous post, I presumed you meant Gaudi's, so he wasn't left out.

You all and we all are southern, not particular to black people, English otherwise lacks a second person plural. (no other way to say ustedes than y'all, makes people from other parts of the country tease us)

Yes, i mentioned it, but i wasn´t thinking about Gaudí in reality, just his amazing church (still unfinished, sadly). Sorry, Kalipygian, but i don´t get the meaning of the second paragraph. Are you telling that `we all´ is a southern expression? Or that we all are southern?

Further than vocabulary (not much, i know), my problem is with the construction of sentences or expressions. In spanish we say "todos nosotros" and i translate it as "we all" (literally translation). And i meant that, we all (new and old world) come from Africa. Sorry for don´t understand you.

:smile:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what about the Maclaren F1? or i take it you didnt happen to pass a Bugatti Veyron???

do you mean the one day a year the thing is NOT in the shop? yeah, it friggen tore it up that day!

oh, and i'm destitute now and have to live in that car

Fiat (fix it again turkey)
Jaguar (electrical systems only outdone by the english cuisine concept of mushy peas)
Ferrari (yeah, we're not all Lakshmi Mittal)
Lamborghini (ibid)
Porsche (fuck, i love Porsches....DAMNIT!!!)

shit, set me up with a 911 parked on my grass and gravel driveway, snug in my stone abode, an italian woman at my side, peat fire burning, Dvorak on my turntable, a cask of the local brew, and your amazing bread and cheese and i'm as happy as jeff black under think_kink's whip....

boabysup

Just Browsing
Media
haha loved that post SK

personally i am not a huge car buff or anything but ze germans do it best, the italians have the style and well the brits make them to break and the americans make them bigger???

seriously when it comes to cars europe has F1 right? america has drag racing? destruction derby?

What about sports? you have Baseball which is actually rounders on a bigger scale and also a watered down version of rugby which you have the cheak to call football!

Basketball yeah thats pretty good i reckon you would whip anyone at that.

Also how can you call things the World Series when only one nation is involved?

I'm on the vino tonight hence my more extream opinions and guess what!I am just heading out for a game of BOWLING!!!

i am a hypocrite i know i know.

Also SK i think its awesome that you have heard of Macintosh, i have a few peices of jewlery and the pleasure of walking past the Glasgow School of Art very often.

I also have a wax scetching? im not sure but its where you have a canvas of black wax and you etch out the eventual image. well i have one of those done by an artist in my extended family in my house.

You gotta big up the scots, for a nation of 5million i doubt any other has had such an impact and yes i am fairly patriotic but not to point of ignorance. At least i hope!

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The new world is diversified and has many fine institutions. So is the old world - Europe. We are all different in our own ways but share a common humanity and culture. If you prefer an item manufactured by a company of your own country even though it may be manufactured with cheap child labour in the third world then that is a moral choice only you can make. The new and old worlds are more alike than unalike. I think it is perfectly valid to be allowed to criticise another culture for its shortcomings, to do otherwise would be fascist. People are people the world over and to brook no constructive criticism is what Rome, Imperial Britain, Napoleonic France, and fascist Germany did effectively for various periods of time. That they had the military and financial clout didn't get them far in the end. There ends came suddenly after bullying foreign adventures. A lesson we should all heed. I have yet to come across any European or third world country where the waiter asks for a tip!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

One thing for sure New World do better is guitars, Fenders are awesome and i thank you for that.

I was there before the Veryon was available for purchase, and doubt I would have seen one anyway. For the price of one Veryon I could own fifteen Vipers and have a big chunk of change left over. Or I could take one Viper, spend $50K on a turbo upgrade, and have a perfectly driveable car with 1700-1800 horsepower. I know a guy up in Baltimore who does that work (Jason Heffner, builds a Viper that does a 7.99 second quarter mile, Veryon's run about 10.33 sec 1/4 miles). Then I could buy a mansion with the cash I had left over, and still outrace anyone in a Veryon.

I never said American cars were unequivocably better than European ones. Just that MY American car happens to look a lot better and go a lot faster than MOST European cars, excluding things that cost upwards of a million dollars (Veryon, Enzo, McLaren F1, but the list is very small...). No, I didn't see any of these cars on the Autobahn. I wouldn't have expected to. About the most impressive thing I saw was a Modena. Incidentally the Saleen S7 goes faster than the McLaren F1. In about the same league as the CCR (faster by some estimates). Somewhat slower than the Veryon.

I like European cars. I already said that. But the point of this thread was to highlight new world achievements, so I thought I would highlight the facts that Dodge makes an awesome automobile, refute the completely fallacious claim that American automobiles handle poorly, and point out in the course of this that European supercars, while nice to look at and fun to drive, are also often high-strung, high-maintenance, and ridiculously overpriced. and European cars do have tiny engines, comparatively speaking, the Veryon excluded. But seriously, how many Veryons do you see out on the road? If you're going to include them in the argument of which continent produces faster automobiles you may as well throw in the rocket-propelled cars that get raced out on the salt flats in Utah. Those are only slightly less accessible to the general public. When I was buying insurance for my Viper in Poland the guy at the border insisted that I didn't understand his question of how big my engine was because I kept answering "8.0 liters." Call me crazy all you want but I have cold hard facts and real numbers to back up everything I said.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
seriously when it comes to cars europe has F1 right? america has drag racing? destruction derby?

What about sports? you have Baseball which is actually rounders on a bigger scale and also a watered down version of rugby which you have the cheak to call football!

All sports are stupid, regardless of where in the world they are played.

That said, American automobile racing includes indy car racing (nearly identical to forumla one), stock car racing (NASCAR), lots of different club racing and GT tournaments, et cetera.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and say what you want, but the demolition derby, or the figure 8 at the stock car track, THAT is some shit!

no namby pamby types allowed!