older and wiser

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
an articule on AOL today says a study in BRITAIN of 2000 men just released suggest men age 53 are much more sexual and satifying to thier wives/gf...previous studys thought men reached thier prime at age 25-30....seems we tend to wine and dine and appreciate a good sex life more than the younger guys...i just turned 53...yep it is true with me...how about other older guys???

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that is true older men keep theirs hot to trot, hubby is 43 and as bad as i hate to say it i cant keep up with him anymore. im only 33 but god it was so much fun when i could, but i still give it my best shot and everything works out fine between us but i still like the older days when we first met. and before kids as well lol. but they are good kids though, i just wish could find my teen yrs again like hubby kept his LOL.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not know about Wiser, but I am now Older.

My signature line clearly states it quite well.

I enjoy life.

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At 48, I enjoy romance a whole lot more. I'm partnered up now for the last 9 years, so there isn't any "will I get laid?" anxiety. I know I'm getting laid, so the pressure's off.
Experience has made me a lot better at sex and I'm just as ready for a romp as I was at 18.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
54 and still going strong!

I was chatting with a 28 yr-old and talking about swapping years - he could take some of my years off me to become more mature. He wanted 20 of my years to make him 48. But that would have left me only 34 - too young! We settled on splitting the difference with both of us being 41.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
In my mid 50s now, and apart from my teens and early 20s, I'm having more sex than ever before and it's far better quality. Unlike then, I've learnt to separate sex from emotional involvement, and I can hold off cumming for much longer.

Took up swinging 5 years ago with my new wife, and allowed my bi side to come out. This year holds the record for the number of people I've fucked, and it's only October!

So yes, older is definitely better!